Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My stock Choices

I do remember seeing that someone tested having money returned (a small amount) and it went fine.

It doesn't matter what my ISX account is worth until I start to withdraw then taxation comes into play.

Thanks pluMmet, for the good info.

I suppose I will have talk to my accountant about gains in an overseas market/ bank. For US markets and brokerages it doesn't matter if you pull the money out or not, if you sell shares (and realize a profit) you are subject to taxes. Even if you never take the money out of your brokerage account and quickly invest that money into something else. The IRS still sees that as capital gains (unless you have something like a self-controlled IRA, which I do not)....

Regarding something you posted earlier: I wonder if Al Jazera really will stop accepting new accounts, with a $1000 deposit, on July 1st? Seems like it would be in their best interest to keep those terms going in order to increase membership. But that's just me.

Anyway, looks like I have a lot to research, now, as my belief is the real potential to see HUGE gains in Iraq is through the ISX. I was never crazy about sending money to WARKA, though, so I appreciate the Al Jazera info. (thanks for the link).

WW.