Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: America is in danger .. Iraq model

Report: America is in danger .. Iraq model

3.5.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

(Rn) in a report critical of U.S. policy in the field of defense taken Institute "Heritage" U.S. out of Iraq a model to talk about the "decline in the U.S. budget in defense and reduce the willingness in the face of the threat." and began to report in to talk about "the reconstruction of Iraq during the insurgency raging as the task is easy, it requires skill and courage innovative, many of the technical means to accomplish this task, as well as to a number of equipment that would provide protection from car bombs and rocket attacks launched by the enemies of the United States that sent combatants to Iraq without complete plants. " The report spoke of "war veterans Americans in Iraq, such as Colonel Kerry Kashijian, which have had the experience different to work on the project of reconstruction to restore some of the most basic services to the Iraqi people as well as building schools, hospitals and police stations." The report also pointed out that Kashijian was used sports car (C U in), lack the armored protection, and are considered more appropriate for highways in America, including to the streets of Iraq's dangerous. " The report pointed to a statement to Kashijian said that "the unity that had been organized to participate in this project did not possess any military equipment, alternative" , noting that "in relation to the side reconstruction prevents the purchase of equipment and allows only hire all the necessary ones, and it was difficult for example to find the contractor leased to us and means of combat to defend ourselves in case we were to any attack." the report quoted Kashijian as saying that " can not withstand ambushes and attacks from without armored fighting vehicles, so it has been modified SUV, by tearing the back door to make room for armor protective of individuals and put them out the window to stop any counter attack. " According to Kashijian it "can not walk without a shield on the road to Iraqi SUV, and the only thing that can protect you is the speed. " "So we were driving the car as soon as we can, and sometimes quickly 80-110 miles per hour if we were in the movie Mad Max (Mad Max)." as told Kashijian "some challenges that were not our military forces are ready to face them, which reveals to us why we must commit ourselves to protect the United States in a world increasingly dangerous. " The report considered that "with budget cuts looming on the horizon as a result of the approach the U.S. in dealing with the issue of defending the U.S. United, America faces a threat to national security. " The report provides an example where "the force of U.S. military went to Iraq and is not ready for after the invasion." From: Khalil al-Khalil, the Open: Joseph Karwan

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=54653#ixzz1ttWpBaKK

I disagree. Think about it. With all the former veterans, the current soldiers, marines, sailors, and air force that are based here in the US, plus the vast number of police, then add the number of the hunters and "good ole boys"...not to mention armed women, it would be extremely stupid for any country to attack the US mainland, especially by invasion. The main reason why Japan didn't do that in World War II is because they said that if they attack the US, there will be an American with a weapon behind every blade of grass. Many, many Americans believe in their 2nd Amendment rights (as do I) and many of them have stock piles of weapons and ammunition. Our own citizens will kick a country's butt if they would attack, not counting the military.

• Upvote 8

I disagree. Think about it. With all the former veterans, the current soldiers, marines, sailors, and air force that are based here in the US, plus the vast number of police, then add the number of the hunters and "good ole boys"...not to mention armed women, it would be extremely stupid for any country to attack the US mainland, especially by invasion. The main reason why Japan didn't do that in World War II is because they said that if they attack the US, there will be an American with a weapon behind every blade of grass. Many, many Americans believe in their 2nd Amendment rights (as do I) and many of them have stock piles of weapons and ammunition. Our own citizens will kick a country's butt if they would attack, not counting the military.

Got a plus from me on that one..

• Upvote 2

Oh yeah, come and attack the hills and hollers of West Virginia...... PLEASE...... it would give us something fun to do for a while.

Not happening, could you even imagine ..... Have a nice weekend everyone

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah totally agree about the mainland. Well I didn't want to be blunt but here is what I mean. Iran has serious ambitions of getting a nuclear bomb. Half of Iraq is in bed with Iran. They are all sneaky and lie. That is what I am afraid of. How many times have we said North Korea will not have nuclear and Iran. That is what I worry about. We were asleep at the wheel and Bin Laden was able to plan and carry out an attack on the homeland that was atrocious. Iran went unchecked and played games with the inspectors. I guess the thought of them not caring about their lives to blow themselves up and what they did with our planes is just beyond what loving people care to know. They could do it strapped to their bodies. That's how much hate they have. We see it everyday in ME. Strapping bombs to their kids and women. No respect for themselves as human being, and surely tells me they have none for us. The best they have for us is hatred. Heck they have the same religion (Islam) and the different sects kills each other. Just my thoughts.

Edited by uncirculd

Oh yeah totally agree about the mainland. Well I didn't want to be blunt but here is what I mean. Iran has serious ambitions of getting a nuclear bomb. Half of Iraq is in bed with Iran. They are all sneaky and lie. That is what I am afraid of. How many times have we said North Korea will not have nuclear and Iran. That is what I worry about. We were asleep at the wheel and Bin Laden was able to plan and carry out an attack on the homeland that was atrocious. Iran went unchecked and played games with the inspectors. I guess the thought of them not caring about their lives to blow themselves up and what they did with our planes is just beyond what loving people care to know. They could do it strapped to their bodies. That's how much hate they have. We see it everyday in ME. Strapping bombs to their kids and women. No respect for themselves as human being, and surely tells me they have none for us. The best they have for us is hatred. Heck they have the same religion (Islam) and the different sects kills each other. Just my thoughts.

I see what you're talking about and I do agree. I believe though as many threats that Iran has made against Israel, if they do develop a bomb then Israel is going to consider that a serious threat and will start a war with Iran. Although Israel is small, they are very powerful, and their soldiers are all top notch. Iran will be no match for Israel if that starts....but if it is only those two. Then you know Russia and China is going to back Iran, and the US, Great Brittain and Austrailia are going to back Israel...there is starts again. :blink:

• Upvote 1