Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Promises Of Improved Exchange Of The Dinar Against The Dollar

yota691

When did it go down to 1300? I just checked OANDA and it's 1161.50. OANDA

XE has it at 1160.80 XE

CBI has it at 1166 and buy at 1164 CBI

GH

Sorry George, I didn't mean for my post to be misleading... from what I gathered in the article the dinar is now trading in the streets of Iraq for 1300 to 1 USD. I think this article was saying that they would like that to go back to 1166. I could be wrong, that is just how I read it. rolleyes.gif

Did anyone go to the link that leesburg put out? It takes you to the CBI and their list (pictures) of the currency. I still have the question, Does anyone see a difference between the 25K note they have pictured and the 25K that you are holding?

Sorry George, I didn't mean for my post to be misleading... from what I gathered in the article the dinar is now trading in the streets of Iraq for 1300 to 1 USD. I think this article was saying that they would like that to go back to 1166. I could be wrong, that is just how I read it. rolleyes.gif

Ok, I see the confusion - no prob.

GH