Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with Adam re future of VIP and Investment Opps after RV

Sunglass

After reading this entire post I have come to the conclusion that we have a mindset issue on the site, or maybe the entire country. Why do people in this country believe that it is bad or evil to make a profit or earn money in return for your service?

Why do people think that if they don't or can't have something that other people who do are bad?

Why do we run around saying "I can't afford it, instead of asking " How can I afford it"?

This country was built on entrepreneurs. At one time there were no huge factories and conglomerates that employed thousands of people. Everyone had to rely on their God given talent to survive. This was and is the proverbial " find a need , fill it and you will make money".

What I am getting at here is, every single person on this site has the opportunity to do the same thing that Adam is doing. Not necessarily with the Dinar but surely many of you have talents you could share and turn into revenue generating products.

Now I am not singleing anyone out specifically, just thinking a bit outside the box for those that have given extra info in this thread. Keep in mind I don't know any of these folks persoally so what I write may or may not be within the realm of possibility for them.

A Mom .homeschools..obviously has talents teaching. If she was so inclined and wanted to make a few extra dollars , she might offer to tutor kids for a nominal fee. She might write an ebook concerning her secret method to get kids to learn a particular subject better or how to set up a curriculum for beginning homeschoolers and offer ongoing support for say the first year for a small monthly fee.

A Guy is a contractor, must have a gozillion things he builds, fixes etc. So many possibilitites for making money here it would be impossible to list them all.

To our military guys in the trenches ( I am deeply greatful for your service, thank you ) even you could write an ebook for new troops being deployed about the realities on what they will have to deal with and how to handle specific situations. It does not have to be huge and it could be marketed to young people considering going into the military. Write it from your perspective and even if you only sold it for 5.95 , I would bet there are a lot of people who would buy it because you have knowledge others don't.

None of you may make a killing in the beginning but the point is you start with one block to build a wall and build four walls to make a room. It will take jumping a learning curve to gain knowledge you may not have, like proper writing, how to design an ebook cover, who to market to , how to market, etc but it can be done and is not all that difficult if you are willing to put the effort into it.

Adam has done all these things. He had/has information on the Dinar. He put up a forum and found people that had that interest in common with him. He has done the research others either can't or won't do so he is now somewhat of an authority on the Dinar. That is why people come to the forum. He has given freely of his time and knowledge for quite some time. In writing the ebook and charging for it and setting up a VIP room, he is was not deceiving anyone. it is a natural progression of business. He is not cheating anyone who does not have the money. It is simply a business offering. Take it or leave it. He is not closing the regular forum. He is not kicking anyone when they are down. It is simply a business offering. If you go to the store and buy an item and you buy the store brand instead of the name brand because you cannot afford the name brand do you go yell at the store manager because they are being unfair not giving you the name brand for the store brand price? There has always been and will always be premium options of almost everything we purchase. Some we can afford others we can't, but it doesnt' make the producer of those items bad guys.

Long and short of this is that if there is a will there is a way. Everyone needs to stop thinking in terms of glass half empty and figure out how to fill that rascal up till it runs right over. If you want to afford the options on this site it is only an idea away.

Edited by Barbann

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever heard the expression that "I was too busy make a living ,to ever make any real money!" Many of us live very busy hectic lives. Many on here are struggling, Some are hanging onto the end of the rope trying not to let go. It is tough. All of us want an RV, Some of us desperately need an RV. This may be the best opportunity we have to right the ship and change our family tree. We Hope, we pray, but their are no guarantees. Unfortunately, I believe there is a sense of entitlement that unchecked is going to destroy our great country. Too many people think things are owed to them. Use of this privately owned site is a privilege not a right! Access to the site, VIP information, a huge return on investment are not guaranteed. I am curious, how many of you who complain about the cost of VIP go to work each day and do not expect to be compensated? Times are tough all over. I have been running business for 40 + years. Nothing is free! Thank you Adam for offsetting the cost of me using this valuable site to educate myself, make new friends, learn from others, invest more wisely. Thank you for your book that gave me even more insight. I have written several manuals myself and appreciate the many hours it takes to research, write, and proof read such an endeavor. Thank you Adam for putting together the staff of moderators who help us when we are newbies and control the amount of negative garbage that some use to amuse themselves by stirring the pot. Adam, Thank you for VIP and the second chat site that you set up to accommodate your members to allow other non dinar related or specialized chat. Anyone, who wonders what kind of businessman or person Adam is doesn't need to follow him home. Just slow down, sit back, and watch how he operated the business you can see. This forum is an excellent example, the patient way he has handled conflict, the way he has constantly strived to make it better. Yes, we have all been frustrated by being kicked off, dropped, denied access, but I doubt that we are any more frustrated about any of this than the person who is actually paying for it all, and trying hard to help us all in this adventure. Honestly, I hope we all make a ton off this investment, especially Adam. Realize as much as I want it to RV and all of the big plans I have for the proceeds big or small. I realize that no one owes me anything, not IRAQ, not Adam, not You! Lee Iacocca once said "In life as in business, you either lead, follow, or get out of the way!" The choice is up to each of you! Thank you Adam for all you do. God bless!

One plus one is two......this site minus you....well, let me put it this way no lost at all. Taking it from the top. This is the site that Adam built (Like it or not) if you have a problem supporting anything, then you are free to leave.

For the record, I don't know Adam from Eve and I don't even care if I personally get to know him. My math is good. I invested in the dinar, I can and will wait. If (like all investments are a risk) the investment turns a profit.....I'll still be here supporting ski trips or whatever else comes with getting help from Adam who doesn't have to.

Start your own dinar site and see if your numbers add up. You too might turn a profit and be able to ski in Colorado or Dubai....just like Adam.

Nuff Said: No wait !! I don't recall Adam mentioning he went skiing with the money he made from this site. In fact he helped the cause in Haiti after the earthquake with some of the profits from his book. Do/did you have a problem supporting that? It's just a question.

Edited by Flamtap
to make spelling corrections

He's a bussiness man .. dont cry because you didnt come with the Idea.. if you shop at walmart you pay for sam waltens kids to go sking year after year ... jeezzz regardeless of where you shop or how you live your money supports someones vacation ... at least adam attempts to share some infor to help you .. he's not MAKING you buy it

sorry just had to go there !

Ed

Hey Guys! This is the USA - home of free enterprize and opportunity. Well done to those who can turn a profit and be innovative - the rest of you who are whining about Adam making money off the site please zip it! Every man in this wonderful country has the right to be an entrepreneur and take the opportunity when it presents itself. Adam is a businessman. First rule of business - make a profit!!!!!

Enough said.

Teresa82..homeschools..obviously has talents teaching. If she was so inclined and wanted to make a few extra dollars , she might offer to tutor kids for a nominal fee. She might write an ebook concerning her secret method to get kids to learn a particular subject better or how to set up a curriculum for beginning homeschoolers and offer ongoing support for say the first year for a small monthly fee.

Her Husband..a contractor, must have a gozillion things he builds, fixes etc. So many possibilitites for making money here it would be impossible to list them all.

EXCUSE ME!!!!! Don't drag me into this explanation of why Americans have an "I can't mentality"....If you read my post You will see that I said I have no problem with someone making money off their efforts(if they are truthful) Don't even pretend to know what I do with my time....You wouldn't even come close! I can almost assure you it is 10 fold what most do! I don't choose to be running after the dollar right now. That's why I said,"I can't pay the $10 right now!" That is what I choose, If you READ I also said, " I don't mind . What I do mind is someone trying to give me financial advice, when they don't know anything about me, that is rather insulting to say the least! Like I said, We went from make around 100k or more a year to very little in a very short amount of time. We ARE Working right now, I am homeschooling, I lead worship at my church, I sing for non profit fund raisers, I serve my community EVERY DAY That's just a piece of gristle on the big mac ok ? I am not asking for a handout, just some understanding for why I would like to know about the investments.I don't want to get FREE anything! I have worked VERY HARD for EVERYTHING I have, so don't pretend that you know my life, or my situation please.

ADAM- please don't include me(as one of the ones that doesn't understand) in these immature ignorant conversations!

Teresa82..homeschools..obviously has talents teaching. If she was so inclined and wanted to make a few extra dollars , she might offer to tutor kids for a nominal fee. She might write an ebook concerning her secret method to get kids to learn a particular subject better or how to set up a curriculum for beginning homeschoolers and offer ongoing support for say the first year for a small monthly fee.

Her Husband..a contractor, must have a gozillion things he builds, fixes etc. So many possibilitites for making money here it would be impossible to list them all.

EXCUSE ME!!!!! Don't drag me into this explanation of why Americans have an "I can't mentality"....If you read my post You will see that I said I have no problem with someone making money off their efforts(if they are truthful) Don't even pretend to know what I do with my time....You wouldn't even come close! I can almost assure you it is 10 fold what most do! I don't choose to be running after the dollar right now. That's why I said,"I can't pay the $10 right now!" That is what I choose, If you READ I also said, " I don't mind . What I do mind is someone trying to give me financial advice, when they don't know anything about me, that is rather insulting to say the least! Like I said, We went from make around 100k or more a year to very little in a very short amount of time. We ARE Working right now, I am homeschooling, I lead worship at my church, I sing for non profit fund raisers, I serve my community EVERY DAY That's just a piece of gristle on the big mac ok ? I am not asking for a handout, just some understanding for why I would like to know about the investments.I don't want to get FREE anything! I have worked VERY HARD for EVERYTHING I have, so don't pretend that you know my life, or my situation please.

ADAM- please don't include me(as one of the ones that doesn't understand) in these immature ignorant conversations!

Teresa,

You have my sincerest apologies and I am sorry you are upset with my post. I actually was not stating anything about you nor giving you financial advice. I am sure you are a very busy person. What the post was intended for was using your talent and your husbands as examples for people to understand that they too have talent and how they might use them to make money if they so choose. Many people do have talent and they dont' even realize that others would pay them money to be taught what they know. It was a way of maybe getting some on the forum thinking about becoming entrepreneurs. It was never meant to offend you or anyone else. I have removed your names because honestly I never realized you would take this so personally and be so angered by it. In fact I thought that you might pick up the idea and run with it. Guess I was a way off base there They were generic suggestions, nothing more.

So again I am sorry for upsetting you. It was not intended to upset anyone and I was presuming nothing.- Barb

Edited by Barbann

i am newly to the site adam and i believe in this. i was told that bank of america would be one of the banks in the us to exchange iraqi dinar> i found out today that i was mistaken. again in saying i believe in this i am looking for info on what to do to cash in after the rv. any help would be greatly appreciated. thnx a million lol i hope!!!!!!

Jinks123, with all due respect; BOA was very involved in selling DINAR, as well as Chase Banks and many more here in the US; UNTIL the dinar is back on the FOREX and open for public international trade, you will most likely not be able to find one single bank that will TELL you they will be exchanging IQD into USD...they simply can NOT divulge that information at this time....ONCE it's back on the open market, TRUST me, they will ALL be in on the game because they ALL stand to make a nice chunk of profit from the transaction but as of right now - it's not open for discussion. Hope this helps; maybe, maybe not...no links to prove what I am saying here or anything like that, but that's just the way it works. Just trying to give you a little piece of mind. If you call them again and try to dig a little deeper into the conversation you might get a better idea of what's going to happen like my husband and I have done with several banks in our immediate area.

Thanks adam, i am sure the families of the 5000 dead soldiers and those of us still fighting the good fight appreciate your warning. We have made it possble for capitalists like you to become extremely wealthy and in return we get a pay up or shut up as your display of respect and appreciation. I sat all night in a bunker avoiding incoming mortar rounds...hope you slept well!!!! Ok you can kick me off the site now, thanks.

Afghanman - my comment to you is completely NEUTRAL of the subject matter at hand, I am not agreeing with you or DISAGREEING with you, not agreeing with Adam on this one and not disagreeing in my response back to you. My response is SIMPLY THIS and I am passionate about my message...."As for me and my family, we will ALWAYS support the SOLDIER!!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your service to the USA as an American Soldier and all the sacrifices that you have made along the way, each and every single one of them...I am the proud mom of 2 boys each of them have served this country as an American Soldier...May God BLESS YOU always, thank you from TEXAS.... Semper Fi and Hoooaaahhhh !!!!!

thank the good Lord that there are still good, well meaning thinkers among the curmugeons out there !! thank you for telling it plainly....

as my late father used to opine: if you have crabs in a bucket you never need a lid unless there is only one crab....there's always some old crab trying to pull you back in the bucket.......great post Barbann

guys, this is NOT the only forum for intel and investment opportunities. I highly encourage you to visit It's a christian forum that will openly accept all new comers. NO FEES.

You can be a part of this forum with NO FEES as well. The man wrote a book from years of research, so he CHARGES you to purchase a copy; I wasn't REQUIRED to purchase a copy to pop in and out of this site to get information...I wasn't FORCED to purchase a one month VIP subscription in order to continue popping in and out of this forum/site...I CHOSE to do both, if I don't get much more from VIP in one month than I do from the regular FREE forum, then guess what??? I will then make my OWN DECISION to either continue my VIP membership or DISCONTINUE it. The USA is the land of opportunity and there is NOTHING wrong with someone taking something and running with it, so if he is making money from his book and money from VIP to help fund the cost of running this site and for his time and he takes the rest to the bank in an ARMORED CAR...WHO CARES??? It's his RIGHT to make money and be successful in this country - doesn't mean he is a BAD person!!!! He isn't FORCING anyone to do anything they don't wish to do or can't "afford" to do....if you were to contact an investment banker firm to handle your investments on the Stock exchange or give you advice on which investments are right for you...do you THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THEY WOULD GIVE YOU THIS MUCH TIME OUT OF EACH DAY FOR FREE???? ABSOLUTELY NOT...I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

thanks,,,is adam a christian man ,,,,just curious,,,,i just feel like this is turning into the rich man's club. we can't afford it either,and my husband looses his job in two weeks. we'll just have to rely on friends to fill is in. thanks

what does being a "christian" have to do with ANY of this????? If he is or isn't, he is a businessman and is doing what every American is entitled to do and that is make money and prosper. What do you know about being a "christian" man??? Obviously nothing...that's quite apparent in your post...Christians don't belittle or begrudge people for making a living and you too have a choice to be here or not be here so if you don't like something, then leave...you are not being forced into ANYTHING

Banjolatusak U ARE SO RIGHT I LIKE HOW U BROKE DOWN THE NUMBERS ON PPL THAT MAKE MONEY OFF OF OTHER PPLS INVESTMENT. I GUESS THIS IS "HIS" RV. ANYWAYS I DONT HAVE 10$ A MONTH TO WASTE ON SPECULATIONS AND WHAT IF'S SO WHEN THE RV HITS I HOPE EVERYBODY ENJOYS IT AND BY THEN NO ONE WILL BARELY EVEN REMEMBER THE INITIALS A.M.! :') :):wave::wave::wave:

So WHY are you in here COMPLAINING??????

Laughing my A$$ off guys please join the VIP or not. Plus I pitty the people that are waiting on someone to tell them how to spend or re-invest their money. Just lazy or affraid....

My recommendation would be seek some legal advise like CPA, tax attorney etc. Or just wait for Adam to tell u. No disrespect to Adam its just funny how people don't take time out of their schedule and do some resource on there on.

Maybe I should open up a forum on how to invest. Great Job Adam for making money its the american way. Ranger/Airborne/82th

You are absolutely RIGHT army03...if they are FREAKING out about not being able to afford $10 a month to have someone GIVE THEM that direction then by all means...get on the net and do the research yourself. I personally will research ANYTHING, suggested by ANYONE before I make any other investments; just like I did when I chose to invest in the IQD.

ARMY03 - thank you for your service...

i agree with you on that. Didn't sound to good. Some business people just want more money and more money than greed kicks in!

Extortion??? Really???? Now THAT is FUNNY!!! Please go back and read the definition of EXTORTION again... LMAO - you can't spell it much less understand the meaning...

Adam, while I can totally understand your position as a business man, and I do value your time, there are many here who simply cannot afford the $10 a month. If you listen to their stories in the chat, some of them would break your heart. Families losing homes and cars, hospital bills, unimaginable debt because they have no job and their unemployment has ended. And maybe they shouldn't be invested in the dinar if that's the case, but that decision was theirs to make. That $10 might be taking money out of their family's food budget, but they continue to support you and your forum by being here day in and day out and recommending this forum to their friends as well. And isn't that the value to your CBI contact? You have 5,000 or 10,000 investors or investment-minded people who would be willing to consider his investment opportunity, but if it's only open to people who can afford the $10 a month today, that might be limiting that investment pool. Whereas, if it's open to everyone after the RV that pool opens up exponentially. I appreciate the value your knowledge brings to us, and I hope you appreciate what the people who visit this forum everyday bring to you. Thanks.

I truly see both sides of this and my heart goes out to the many thousands that are in such urgent and emergency situations during these difficult times. I am thankful that I am not the person that would have to make this decision it's one that I am sure will be most difficult to make. You seem to have a HUGE heart LazySusan...I like that and can relate to that. I will make you an offer - if there is one person who really stands out in your mind and heart that I could sponsor in VIP for one or two months...let me know...I will be happy to help where I can...it might not SOLVE someone's problems, but if it can help in ANY WAY even for a month or two - I can do that...God Bless you

You know, I like this dinar community, this site, many of the people that post here or that are in chat. But I have to tell you, I HAVE NEVER SEEN AS MUCH DRAMA outside of a "drag show" than some of these dinar investors here and at other dinar sites. The hate and bashing that exists between dinar site owners/mods/members is absolutely unreal.

I try to avoid even reading these types of posts because I always judge people for myself, not for what others have judged them.

So my vote is for LESS DRAMA!!