Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A 3 star general tells my brother IQD is a scam.

Hell froze over

He just returned from Iraq and has been there 9 years total. If he were to give any info to a blabber mouth like my brother or any one it would risk a pension, court proceedings ext. I understand that, but he came right out and told him its been a ''' scam that is just about to expose itself with many levels of fraud to surface soon and its a fu**ing mess. You know the only one that can stop this banking empire is not a new President or a controlled house. They are so split on the way things need to be I bet they could not even pick out a common color of paint to paint The White House. Its the American people united as one, not welfare against wealth. We are spit and by design to make us look like we need the governments help sorting it out. This is the one thing i will try to change for the next new family so heads up ! I will talk to my state and get it on a bill with petition, radio, web . I can see right away how this doesn't work like this and that well let me tell you how its worked so far... Because if its the 1990,s first time buyer's from a lower to middle class family you are there without a knowledge of a parent and wedding gift down payment. And as we signed the 100 or so papers at 5:00 pm on a Friday I asked 3 times as i tried to read but was not granted as they needed to get the papers to the title company. I ask ? is it a 30 year fixed mortgage ? yes its fixed ..... 3 times with that. So I am full aware of what a fixed rate is now. It could even be fixed 3 year arm. Its when my payment went from 1,050 to 1,800 in 4 months. We refinanced at a 1,295 payment and started over on interest . Mad I was stuck in this new payment 300 more a month I got a second job and payed bi-weekly to get that extra payment in. With everything going up in price food, gas, bills I had to get into a lower payment THE ONE I STARTED WITH !!!We worked for the mortgage, Thats when people stopped eating out and going to the movies. work for the home stay in the home good times. So another ri-fie each time never taking money out. its not going to cost you and I sign a month later Surprise !! 5 grand for them each refi plus the interest started over again.Now I'm 10 years into a loan I put 10 grand down. The second re-fi I had to take a loan to pay off debt to get my new 300 dollar more a month mortgage. So I'm into this home me and my wife raised a daughter, we actually rented it for 7 years before buying it. So my home that I have made a payment every month on never late. 120 grand to the mortgage on a 145,000 loan. 10 years later I owe 145,107.... And the C.B.I. thinks I care what a military man says about the IQD I'm past that. I know its my lack of knowledge, stupidity for just being a hard working construction guy. But I have more idea's about how its played and how from my bad mortgages I now see were I would want regulations on banking for the next young family starting out. This simple 1 to 1 solution could have sent my daughter off to college with a little jump start instead of coming home after 6 months, I might as well dive in and tell you my wife filled and her and my daughter are getting an apartment . THE MORTGAGE COULD HAVE BEEN A NEST EGG FOR COLLEGE WEDDING OR RETIREMENT. That was my plan. ++++++ for every dollar into interest goes a dollar to principle ++++++ Charge a point and/2 more.The loan will float with the market housing goes down 10% payment goes down.This will never happen again we are smarter than this. Let the local banks loan. Give this 10 years and it will change this country where we are 1 again. The banks and investors are going to have to take a lot less or the states will just implement this in-state and it will see change in every aspect of living. The king and his castle The home is our life and its virtually not even a reachable dream and I did work hard. I really try not to think about a spent life on a fixed game .NOBODY EVER COMES TO THE BANK TO SEE THERE GOLD. SELL IT AGAIN. GOLDS AN OPTION A HOME IS WHERE LIFE IS BUILT A STABLE OF SAFETY AND YOU WANT TO INVADE IT AND RESALE IT. THE HELL THAT I WISH ON YOU IF YOU CONTINUE THIS KILLING OF THE HUMAN spirit .This is not just an American problem. Nobody stays in the first home for 30 years NOBODY, Its a part of your life when you try to grow up and save money and they put these ridiculous interest first payments, THAT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM IN THE WORLD TODAY NOT OIL, IF ITS NOT SEEN IT WILL GET WORSE ON EARTH ITS LIKE WALKING IN MUD WITH CONCRETE SHOE. And for the ones that pass it off as a drunken rant you may not understand where I'm coming from but your children probably will later in life.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

How an it be a scam? It's a real currency. The scam would be that they are allowing the currency to be traded knowing that there was some reason it shouldn't be. Just about everyone I talk to thinks its a scam..... Heck, I thought it was a scam until I did some research. I can go to dinarbanker right now and sell my dinar back to them and recoup most of my money.

• Upvote 3

The Dinar currency is a NOT a scam! That would be silly to think that owning a currency such as the Japanese Yen or the Euro is a scam... laugh.gif

However, the "scam" is in the excessive hype about the substantial imminent overnight RV.

PREACH 20MillionDinar!!!!!!!!!

GO RV :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

You know the only one that can stop this banking empire is not a new President or a controlled house. They are so split on the way things need to be I bet they could not even pick out a common color of paint to paint The White House. Its the American people united as one, not welfare against wealth.

This is the one thing I know to be true.

The entire left/right paradigm was only designed to divide Americans.

Just to be sure the department of uneducation has been actively teaching racism, race envy, and unfairly favoring one race over others in order to further divide.

The entire "diversity celebration" is nothing but more division.

We are all Humans, any differences are only skin deep.

As for the scam thing, I do hope he is wrong.

• Upvote 7

From where I sit there is nothing "over night" about this lol

What I mean is that the rate has been pegged for 3 years and all of a sudden it will drop from 1170:1 all the way down to 1:1 overnight...highly unlikely.

If they were gradually increasing the rate everyday by about 3-5 dinars while also pulling dinars out of circulation on a daily basis, I could see that being a very real possibility. This is what they were doing from 2003-2006. BUT, they haven't been doing that for the past 3 years!

That is what I meant by overnight...

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1