Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

america Contractor on youtube 14 april

another site hasn't been around for months. Now out of nowhere he's/she's a figment of profound knowledge.

I wouldn't acknowledge him/her even if 'it' was half a***d right in the most remote way of professed conclusions.

i agree

he is not the " GOOD NEWS"every day

but "Cold pail of water" once a long while

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hes's a Joke!! He just reads articles that are put out. Anyone one of us can do that LOL!! As you know Iraq has so many articles that come out every day that say one thing and the next day the opposite!! .. . Today Iraq meeting in Kuwait hopefully clearing the last items for chapter 7 , June is the UN meeting and If all plays out the lifting of chaper 7 .. Just have to wait !

• Upvote 1

the contractor guy -- mentions the article about taking in all denominations and having too check each one ,,, he makes it sound like it will take a long l o n g time ,,in my opionion ,that is what the { money counting machines do - da-la-rue machine } this would take maybe one week tops ,, not months ,,, only the months would be getting everyone too turn in the paper that is worthless ,,,not much use going to bank too turn in worthless paper ,,, i would wait till it was worth at very least .20 cent per dinar too even go too bank , that is if i had a wad of u.s. dollar anyway,,, more in a second :huh:

yea!!!! he seems too be just putting all the news in a big wrap-up ,,,, i do not personally agree that dr. shabbi will be leaving the c.b.i industry myself,, but something is up with all the information about shabbi and the g.o.i. and cabinet ---- > a BIG IF < ----- maybe they are collecting all the ideas and looking for the date too put the dinar rate on the boards,,, and the calling shabbi too the meeting is just that --- come out with your rate on this date -----> seems no one has really put that thought into paper ;)