Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI and Iraqi Governement

jla956

I just received this update. Can anyone verify whether or not this is true?

The Iraqi courts have already ruled that the Central Bank of Iraq is under the jurisdiction of the Iraq government specifically the Prime Minister’s Cabinet. Prime Minister Maliki is attempting to reshape the Central Bank of Iraq starting with upper management. The hard currency in Iraq which is the U.S. dollar is appreciating against the local currency as merchants are continuing to buy and sell in U.S. dollars.

Governor Shabibi is negotiating his departure from the Central Bank of Iraq along with other senior members of the CBI. We will see departures in the management of the CBI by the end of the year. It is rumored that they will be leaving the country.

The Iraqi dinar is being seriously undermined by Iran and Syria who are in need of U.S. Dollars to skirt the international sanctions. You will see a continued weaken Iraq dinar in the months ahead.

I think Maliki is on a serious power trip, and he will lose this time too! He has already tried to take control of the CBI once, and it didn't end well for him. Now, the parliment, told him to back off, but he is going to continue to be the pain in the tail, he has always been.

Shabibi, will only be gone, if he chooses to leave, and I don't think he is ready, so I say "False" on this article!

Go RV!!!