Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

LuvLove2

TODAY!

This is my FIRST time posting publicly about the Dinar. I am a Prophet. Yesterday, I told a fellow Prophet I would be buying her a Silver Mercedes TODAY! She told me she had a dream about the SAME car the night before. I asked if it was silver with black interior...she said, YES! How did you know??? I said, come on now...YOU know we talk to God. I went to the local lot and got the purchase slip for the car. I met with the Sales DIRECTOR. HE knew about the IQD and was VERY excited for me! He said, pick out one for yourself. YOU will be back tomorrow! I laughed and chose a BEAUTIFUL 110k white one. I said, come on now! I drive an Altima. He said, NOT after tomorrow! OK>>>I said ALL this to say ONE thing! TRUST in GOD for he knows those things which are to come. When I called the prophet back to tell her the car should be ready TODAY, she said...wow! WED is the day of her 31st wedding anniversay. GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU ALL! Go RV AND DO IT GOD!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 20

This is my FIRST time posting publicly about the Dinar. I am a Prophet. Yesterday, I told a fellow Prophet I would be buying her a Silver Mercedes TODAY! She told me she had a dream about the SAME car the night before. I asked if it was silver with black interior...she said, YES! How did you know??? I said, come on now...YOU know we talk to God. I went to the local lot and got the purchase slip for the car. I met with the Sales DIRECTOR. HE knew about the IQD and was VERY excited for me! He said, pick out one for yourself. YOU will be back tomorrow! I laughed and chose a BEAUTIFUL 110k white one. I said, come on now! I drive an Altima. He said, NOT after tomorrow! OK>>>I said ALL this to say ONE thing! TRUST in GOD for he knows those things which are to come. When I called the prophet back to tell her the car should be ready TODAY, she said...wow! WED is the day of her 31st wedding anniversay. GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU ALL! Go RV AND DO IT GOD!!!

So, God came to you and told you your going to be rich and drive a 110K car.....yep, that makes a lot of sense. He's your own personal genie...congratulations!

• Downvote 1

You can ask me questions. I will respond. It doesn't have to be Dinar related. (I'll have to figure out how to work this thing first) - The person who reading this who has the relative that's sick, they will get better! God bless...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

pathetic how some need attention - even if its bad attention.

• Downvote 1

Answer me this oh wise one..... how many hamburgers am I hiding in my pants right now?..... Think LONG and HARD about this one... <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Welcome Prophet . I think you are actually the first one of those we've had here on DV. Lot's of gurus and a few pumpers along with some I'd put in the "Other" catagory, but it's nice to have our very own Prophet. I hope your fellow Prophet gets her new car today, or tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

What's pathetic is that you would be on here, taking advantage of a gift from God and not be a TRUE believer. I hope you do something worthwhile with it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3