Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TODAY!

LuvLove2

This is my FIRST time posting publicly about the Dinar. I am a Prophet. Yesterday, I told a fellow Prophet I would be buying her a Silver Mercedes TODAY! She told me she had a dream about the SAME car the night before. I asked if it was silver with black interior...she said, YES! How did you know??? I said, come on now...YOU know we talk to God. I went to the local lot and got the purchase slip for the car. I met with the Sales DIRECTOR. HE knew about the IQD and was VERY excited for me! He said, pick out one for yourself. YOU will be back tomorrow! I laughed and chose a BEAUTIFUL 110k white one. I said, come on now! I drive an Altima. He said, NOT after tomorrow! OK>>>I said ALL this to say ONE thing! TRUST in GOD for he knows those things which are to come. When I called the prophet back to tell her the car should be ready TODAY, she said...wow! WED is the day of her 31st wedding anniversay. GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU ALL! Go RV AND DO IT GOD!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 20

This is my FIRST time posting publicly about the Dinar. I am a Prophet. Yesterday, I told a fellow Prophet I would be buying her a Silver Mercedes TODAY! She told me she had a dream about the SAME car the night before. I asked if it was silver with black interior...she said, YES! How did you know??? I said, come on now...YOU know we talk to God. I went to the local lot and got the purchase slip for the car. I met with the Sales DIRECTOR. HE knew about the IQD and was VERY excited for me! He said, pick out one for yourself. YOU will be back tomorrow! I laughed and chose a BEAUTIFUL 110k white one. I said, come on now! I drive an Altima. He said, NOT after tomorrow! OK>>>I said ALL this to say ONE thing! TRUST in GOD for he knows those things which are to come. When I called the prophet back to tell her the car should be ready TODAY, she said...wow! WED is the day of her 31st wedding anniversay. GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU ALL! Go RV AND DO IT GOD!!!

So, God came to you and told you your going to be rich and drive a 110K car.....yep, that makes a lot of sense. He's your own personal genie...congratulations!

• Downvote 1

You can ask me questions. I will respond. It doesn't have to be Dinar related. (I'll have to figure out how to work this thing first) - The person who reading this who has the relative that's sick, they will get better! God bless...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

pathetic how some need attention - even if its bad attention.

• Downvote 1

Welcome Prophet . I think you are actually the first one of those we've had here on DV. Lot's of gurus and a few pumpers along with some I'd put in the "Other" catagory, but it's nice to have our very own Prophet. I hope your fellow Prophet gets her new car today, or tomorrow.

• Upvote 1