Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A few Guru's Flex their muscles... REALLY

WARNING... I was on a conference call last night to listen to the hosts of the call throw up all over us on info that means nothing. The big thing that caught my attention was the Gurus stating that if you commit to a deal via one of their banks, or traders they state that the bank(s) or trader's then own your dinar. You can't back out. WHAT!!! BS this is your money you can make any choice or choices your want. The scam could be the GURUS directing you and others to themselves or their friends. We don't know the GURUS legal names, any of their professional history, or if they are certified or bonded. Have they ever been arrested. BY sending you to a different state what laws are bad or good for you.

You do you own homework and work with whomever you feel is reliable... this is your money!

The GURUS on this call said they are financial people and have no legal banking services, but they stated they were like a "Clearing house" and have set up the deals for us... really... all for US. Sounds very fishy to me. And they do this for free right.

Do not get scammed. Remember these are the same folks that have been and will continue to jerk our chains to buy, buy, buy more IQD. :blink:

When you are on the calls ask for more clarity and understanding of the GURUs. Don't just listen, ask the tough questions.

Last, many of the GURUs are now moving us in thought to June and a smaller portion till the end of 2012. Start asking more tough questions.

Let's RV

• Upvote 6

There are lots of newbies coming in every day... It's good that they get reminded of this.

I agree. I am still rather new to all this, but without these warnings I would still be hyped up by the gurus spouting off "the sky is falling" or we are at 12360 feet....

• Upvote 2