Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana CHAT 03/09/2010 8:55PM cst

dinarded

8:55 PM [Adam Montana] holy cow - I thought this place was going down* *

8:55 PM [Adam Montana] hey all

8:55 PM [sunglass] we go down going up* *

8:55 PM [Adam Montana] I want to apologize because I know it seems like I've been gone a lot lately

8:55 PM [Adam Montana] I've been working my BUTT off on a huge post-RV project

8:56 PM [Adam Montana] some stuff that is going to blow your mind - we're talking very serious and gauranteed long term investments along with a couple of SOLID almost double or triple your investment within a couple of months

8:56 PM [Adam Montana] the most important thing I feel I can bring to the table is this

8:56 PM [Adam Montana] I know a lot of us are invested heavily

8:56 PM [Adam Montana] I am

8:56 PM [Adam Montana] but I also know a lot of us only have 100k or so

8:57 PM [Adam Montana] and after you pay your bills off, you might only have 20-30k left to invest

8:57 PM [Adam Montana] that won't get you much - but I am working on ways to make THAT LITTLE amount work for you

8:57 PM [Adam Montana] if you have more, then your options are better

8:57 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm not trying to ditch the people who weren't blessed enough to get in at that level

8:58 PM [Adam Montana] now, I've been gone a lot - that's because I've ben working on these things

8:58 PM [Adam Montana] and I have a family member in the hospital, but I'm not getting into that

8:58 PM [Adam Montana] just want you to know that I apreciate all of you staying true

8:58 PM [Adam Montana] and I appreciate all the great work the mods have done

8:58 PM [waverunn1] Prayers are with you boss

8:58 PM [Adam Montana] and it's business as usual around the DV Headquarters

8:59 PM [Adam Montana] that's all, thank you for your patience and for listening and for staying respectful

8:59 PM [Adam Montana] unmod

8:59 PM [Adam Montana] brb phone

This room is no longer being moderated.

Thanks Adam

After last nite i almost left but then i thought, your the smart money. I guess some people see your posts as no news, i saw that and thought GREAT news. Take care of your family 1st! We'll be here

Looking forward to the future

Thanks for all u do and will do

On this post you're figuring most folks having 70k to 80k in bills? An assumption I know....

8:56 PM [Adam Montana] but I also know a lot of us only have 100k or so

8:57 PM [Adam Montana] and after you pay your bills off, you might only have 20-30k left to invest

So is comment based on a 1USD-1IQD exchange rate?

But on this post from Dinarspeculation you're saying:

So

Chiev V...Good question and post but you have major flaws in your line of questioning. Adam just said that, in his opinion, alot of people that purchased 100K dinar will have only $20-30K left after they pay their bills off, after the RV. With this line of reasoning, he clearly doesn't think that the RV will be only .10. If the average investor has $150,000 in debt (doubt it), that would tell you that he feels the RV is coming out between $1.70 -1.80. Hopefully, this helps out with your question and those that may question some Adam's thinking.

So – are you saying the Iraqi Dinar won’t Revalue?!

Absolutely not! In fact, I’m seeing a lot of very positive news coming from news sources AND personal contacts in key positions in Iraq and the US. I don’t personally believe it’s going to bust out at $3.00, or even $1.49. It’s a lot easier to believe it would revalue at $.0.10 to draw out some of the currency, and then raise over time to a more realistic value of $2.00. Think about it – if you could buy a house for $20, would you pay $100? Heck no! And that’s the position Iraq is in if they revalue the Iraqi Dinar – they’re bidding on their own currency, and they will be “buying” it back from investors.

Ok think about it, this is an ulikely scenario due to the fact that if you bring it out at say .10 they will have more investors jumping on it with big money. Do you think that is going to decrease the currency in circulation? I don't think so. There are currency traders out there that have allot more cash than we do and they would have a field day.