Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Force calls for political blocs to pause a media silence to create an appropriate atmosphere for the Arab summit

JustNTime

Great city and wonderful people. Been here for 16 years and hoping it will be another 16. Have a lot of friends here and plan to build a home for retirement after the RV. Well, maybe fix up this one and let the money work for me.

You know, there are not many ditches on Brainerd Rd. anymore. Come visit and see the progress. It's changed a great deal just in the past 10 years.

I will make a visit a priority post RV. God Bless

I was considering doing the same, but I have no idea how to facilitate. Any tips will be appreciated.

It is the perfect gift this time of year! Go to dinar banker dot com (advertised here on the header). Just go into the buy section and it walks you through it. 10% required ($120 per million) and is due in 30 days. I figured if It doesn't RV by April 1st, I am screwed anyway, so what is another C note.

I am NOT pumping. I was asked. I don't want to hear about it.

It is the perfect gift this time of year! Go to dinar banker dot com (advertised here on the header). Just go into the buy section and it walks you through it. 10% required ($120 per million) and is due in 30 days. I figured if It doesn't RV by April 1st, I am screwed anyway, so what is another C note.

I am NOT pumping. I was asked. I don't want to hear about it.

Thanks for your help...