Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Quote For The Week

Nadita

]I believe in the sun even if it doesn't shine, I believe in love even if I don't feel it, I believe in God even if He is silent.

In the silence and stillness when nothing is there, it is where we find peace and knowing that we can trust and know that He is God and He is working hard on your behalf because He loves you and He cares about you. The promise is always there :) just like the sun on a cloudy day...even though we can't see the sunshine but we know that behind the cloud, the sun is still shining...we just can't see it yet till the clouds are blown away... :)

When we are going through hard times, we might not see where we are going or when we can see the light at the end of the tunnel yet but somehow He always help us make it through the day and when we look back a few months down the road, we could see His purpose and His helping us that guide us through the rough waters.

Believe and have faith :)

Have a Sunshine week! :)

• Upvote 4

This is great Nadita, thanks.....It fits my life right now so much....A few people on here know my family has been in a strain lately and have been praying for us....I just want to say THANKS and I am happy to report we had some things go through yesterday and the light at the end of our tunnel is getting brighter.......God is good all the time and he never leaves us on our own!!

This is great Nadita, thanks.....It fits my life right now so much....A few people on here know my family has been in a strain lately and have been praying for us....I just want to say THANKS and I am happy to report we had some things go through yesterday and the light at the end of our tunnel is getting brighter.......God is good all the time and he never leaves us on our own!!

Bamagirl,

You are welcome! we all have been there and we all know that He is good and His love and mercy endures forever... when I was in my darkest hour, He was the only one I clung to and didn't let go and toward the end of the tunnel, He has a good sense of humor, the Lord gave me Jimmy Buffet's song "I can see clearly now" that carried me through as the song has the promise of seeing the blue sky... :)

Have a blessed and blasted week! know that you are so loved ;)

Thanks Nadita ~ lovely thoughts. Bama, I hope the light at the end of the tunnel comes at you so fast you'll be temporarily blinded! ;)

I hope we are all blinded soon, lol....thanks Precious!

Bamagirl,

You are welcome! we all have been there and we all know that He is good and His love and mercy endures forever... when I was in my darkest hour, He was the only one I clung to and didn't let go and toward the end of the tunnel, He has a good sense of humor, the Lord gave me Jimmy Buffet's song "I can see clearly now" that carried me through as the song has the promise of seeing the blue sky... :)

Have a blessed and blasted week! know that you are so loved ;)

You have a great and blessed week yourself!

Nadita...You bring sunshine every time, with your quotes of the week. Although its raining here in my part of Texas, I can still see the sunshine through this beautiful rainy day that God has bestowed on us. Lot's of branches down but all in all God is good.

Life does throw curve balls at us, with the help of God, He will help us dodge them and begin a new day.

Bamagirl...your in the best hands you could possibly be in ...God's Hands.

Precious 1... We all need to be blinded by His light of Love.

Once again thank you Nadita :D

Nadita...You bring sunshine every time, with your quotes of the week. Although its raining here in my part of Texas, I can still see the sunshine through this beautiful rainy day that God has bestowed on us. Lot's of branches down but all in all God is good.

Life does throw curve balls at us, with the help of God, He will help us dodge them and begin a new day.

Bamagirl...your in the best hands you could possibly be in ...God's Hands.

Precious 1... We all need to be blinded by His light of Love.

Once again thank you Nadita :D

Patty,

You are right.. about the curve balls...first it hit me hard and knock me off my feet and now... I am getting better in dodging them coz I have Him as my shield lol

Glad you are okay... only some branches down and hey, God help you trim the trees and water the yard lol lol lol

He is the best and He always knows what we need :)

Have a blessed week, girlfriend :)

Nadita. All this and much more. He will never give us more than we can handle, even when we think it's too much. He alone knows and keeps us strong. Thanks again for the positive post which is very motivational . always be happy, life is too short to be negative. :hug: to you.

• Upvote 1

You are right.. about the curve balls...first it hit me hard and knock me off my feet and now... I am getting better in dodging them coz I have Him as my shield lol

Absolutely right at getting better with the help of God.

Glad you are okay... only some branches down and hey, God help you trim the trees and water the yard lol lol lol

Lol lol, in fact those branches were hanging by a thread and needed to come down... God is an awesome yard helper.

He is the best and He always knows what we need :)

Don't you know it. 100% agreement.

Nadita, you have a beautiful blessed day also. :hug:

I sort of learned a long time ago that God never gives us a difficult situation without giving us the ability to handle it. Sometimes I still bend to the depression and pain of feeling alone, and unhelped. I find I can say the right words to others but nothing pops into my mind that seems to help me. And that is one of the reasons I like to come here. So many people here, as you can see in all the comments here before mine, are able to say things that do touch me, and do make a difference. For that I am most grateful.

So thank you for starting this thread with a Quote for the Week.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Hello Natida....

Your post is awesome!

How did you know that I needed that today?

I've been going through something very difficult the past few months and it will continue for next few.

Your post is so what I needed to read right now.

Thank you!

:D

• Upvote 2

I sort of learned a long time ago that God never gives us a difficult situation without giving us the ability to handle it. Sometimes I still bend to the depression and pain of feeling alone, and unhelped. I find I can say the right words to others but nothing pops into my mind that seems to help me. And that is one of the reasons I like to come here. So many people here, as you can see in all the comments here before mine, are able to say things that do touch me, and do make a difference. For that I am most grateful.

smee2

Smee2 you have helped me more than I can express, your words of wisdom have really impacted me. I know what you feel as far as not being able to let go of the discouragement thought process. Been there myself. It can be a lonely road to hold one to. God has put some wonderful people in my path, both physical and invisible and I lean on them.

God works through them to help us cope. Smee thanks for helping me cope.

Nadita... thanks for bringing the best out of us.

smee2

Smee,

I always enjoy your thoughts, comments and wisdom. I am glad that you are encouraged by the quote :) we are all here to encourage and pray for one another and be the helping hands as God uses ordinary people to help His people. Anytime you need a friend, give me a call or pm me... would love just talk to you :) I bet you are a cool lady and funky :)

God bless you and I pray that God will bring someone in your life to be your friend... a fun friend... :)

Love ya,

Me :)

Hello Natida....

Your post is awesome!

How did you know that I needed that today?

I've been going through something very difficult the past few months and it will continue for next few.

Your post is so what I needed to read right now.

Thank you!

:D

Hello Champ,

Glad that the quote encourages you today... God knows that you need it today... :) He is watching over you and loving you... He is going to carry you through the rough waters, the high mountains and the valley... He is there! Trust Him even though it's hard but trust Him.. He is the best... :)

I pray that God will give you tons of grace and peace that is beyond our understanding for you to go through what you are going through and I pray that He will bring people in your path that will speak life and encouragements and help you to go through because He loves you :)

God bless you and see ya later :)