Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barack Obama Reportedly Blamed Fox News For Hurting His Popularity

delta22

What does you being a member of the Sons of Conderate Veterans have to do with the price of beans in Chicago???? Yes, my favorite News Channel is Fox and my favorite news site is Drudge..... Why would I want to tune into ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC or CNN and hear the same old crap we always hear..... The left has 5 national networks in their pocket and the right has 1...... Shut up and go back to flippin your burgers...

My friend, it means that I am one of many who are no longer ashamed or afraid to acknowledge racism within myself. Humanity's greatest wars, most clearly our Civil War, was fought from within the legacy of racism's hold on the human mind. People everywhere around me do not believe they are racists, that their thoughts are completely free from its disease, that the way they raise there children does not have its stain.

Now we have a black president. He is being demonized far beyond any past president has experienced, according to every historian. Yet, it's still difficult for otherwise sincere "good" citizens to see that, behind their so-called purely political attacks on this president is the demon of racism.

So I should know racism when I see it. Some pf my ancestors were slave-masters. And I was raised to believe in racial superiority and inferiority, I now also have German friends who bear the stain of racist, Nazi guilt.

So, my friend, compare this awakening to true human reality to "the price of beans in Chicago". I think these new insights into human nature are worth much, much more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My friend, it means that I am one of many who are no longer ashamed or afraid to acknowledge racism within myself. Humanity's greatest wars, most clearly our Civil War, was fought from within the legacy of racism's hold on the human mind. People everywhere around me do not believe they are racists, that their thoughts are completely free from its disease, that the way they raise there children does not have its stain.

Now we have a black president. He is being demonized far beyond any past president has experienced, according to every historian. Yet, it's still difficult for otherwise sincere "good" citizens to see that, behind their so-called purely political attacks on this president is the demon of racism.

So I should know racism when I see it. Some pf my ancestors were slave-masters. And I was raised to believe in racial superiority and inferiority, I now also have German friends who bear the stain of racist, Nazi guilt.

So, my friend, compare this awakening to true human reality to "the price of beans in Chicago". I think these new insights into human nature are worth much, much more.

It is people like yourself that stir the raciest agenda, I like many people I talk to daily in my travels see him as just a poor president period. no black , no brown, no female no male. just a bad president. I for one would have loved to see Miss Rice run with Mr Orubio. I am so over the race card. We ARE AMERICAN'S

• Upvote 1

I'm a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. But even I can determine what the favorite channel is for all you complainers. It's Fox News. Point proven.

Of course it's FOX news! :D Unfortunately for all the liberal nut jobs out there, FOX has more viewers then all your sources combined! So what's that saying? Everyone is getting really sick of his BS, as far as the racist slams, the man is only half black, and it really doesn't matter to me if he is purple, pink, or blue, dem or rep, he is destroying this country and has to be voted out! For all the "O" worshipers out there, my only question is where is our BUDGET? I thought Iraq's govt. was dysfunctional! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

It is people like yourself that stir the raciest agenda, I like many people I talk to daily in my travels see him as just a poor president period. no black , no brown, no female no male. just a bad president. I for one would have loved to see Miss Rice run with Mr Orubio. I am so over the race card. We ARE AMERICAN'S

So you are neutral, heh? You claim to not be affected by it? Although racism in this country stinks to high heavens, it's strange that you can't smell it until "someone stirs the pot???

Did the so-called security guard stir it when he shot an unarmed little boy because"THEY always get away"? Perhaps, you, like the people he was "guarding" simply can't smell it .

Honestly, I truly believe that racism is so deeply entrenched in society that it has become almost intractably interwoven in America's social fabric. It's so "everywhere" that it is as common as the air we breath.

So, from that perspective, I can truly understand why some people will cry "fowl" whenever someone directs attention to it. Simply, only a relative few can take an attack on what others consider "normal". They are the "voices in the wilderness", the eventual heroes, the lambs, in a religious sense. And as you know, the rest attempt to maintain the "status quo".

Please, do not kill the messenger who is ONLY attempting to say that racism in America is EVERYONE'S responsibility! That you favored Miss Rice is wonderful. Keep voicing such words, choices...and thus wisdom. Because, indeed, WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!

What does you being a member of the Sons of Conderate Veterans have to do with the price of beans in Chicago???? Yes, my favorite News Channel is Fox and my favorite news site is Drudge..... Why would I want to tune into ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC or CNN and hear the same old crap we always hear..... The left has 5 national networks in their pocket and the right has 1...... Shut up and go back to flippin your burgers...

Flippin Burgers, LMAO.

barack_obama_eating_burger.png

l_25798664e711fb7291ab860cae03f6b6.gif Stonewall67 Delivers ! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although you told me to "shut up and go back to flippin your burgers", I come in peace. I'll explain why.

Of course, you don't know me. But if you were old enough and had been seriously wounded during the Viet Nam war, and you were my responsibility, I would have done my best to save your life, regardless of your political views. So I know what it means to love this country enough to fight for it.

People who cannot understand what I've written elsewhere simply assume I'm on "the left". But, do you remember how we Viet Nam soldiers were spit upon by anti-war protesters when we came home on leave or after discharge. The people who did that were the "leftist" of that era -- draft dodgers, rich kids with deferments, etc. Is the "left", "right", "center" target moving over time? Perhaps you can't answer that.

However, since that senseless war, since seeing so many soldiers dying, I began seeking the path of "real" peace. And, in my opinion, real peace is neither left nor right; it is based, instead, on facts, truth, and a belief in higher, principled ideals concerning the reality of what a human being is. Am I wrong, in your opinion?

I hope you don't mistake this as a sign of weakness. I'll just say that, from a child up, I lived by the code that my daddy taught me; God don't like no wimps. Enough said! So let's move on to the main reason why I'm writing to you.

Obviously, I'm from another generation. So I cannot understand what EXTREME CONSERVATIVE means, not just to you but others on this site. This is a serious question that I hope you will honor with a serious answer.

• Upvote 1

Although you told me to "shut up and go back to flippin your burgers", I come in peace. I'll explain why.

Of course, you don't know me. But if you were old enough and had been seriously wounded during the Viet Nam war, and you were my responsibility, I would have done my best to save your life, regardless of your political views. So I know what it means to love this country enough to fight for it.

People who cannot understand what I've written elsewhere simply assume I'm on "the left". But, do you remember how we Viet Nam soldiers were spit upon by anti-war protesters when we came home on leave or after discharge. The people who did that were the "leftist" of that era -- draft dodgers, rich kids with deferments, etc. Is the "left", "right", "center" target moving over time? Perhaps you can't answer that.

However, since that senseless war, since seeing so many soldiers dying, I began seeking the path of "real" peace. And, in my opinion, real peace is neither left nor right; it is based, instead, on facts, truth, and a belief in higher, principled ideals concerning the reality of what a human being is. Am I wrong, in your opinion?

I hope you don't mistake this as a sign of weakness. I'll just say that, from a child up, I lived by the code that my daddy taught me; God don't like no wimps. Enough said! So let's move on to the main reason why I'm writing to you.

Obviously, I'm from another generation. So I cannot understand what EXTREME CONSERVATIVE means, not just to you but others on this site. This is a serious question that I hope you will honor with a serious answer.

A belated thank you for your service from someone else who loves America. It's long overdue. I don't agree with your politics, but that's what you fought for, so again, thank you. I think too many people focus too much on racism (not race, but racism), and in doing so, they (perhaps inadvertenly) promote it. No one will ever convince me that Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton are anything but hustlers trying to scare up a buck by using white guilt. I have no respect for them at all. However, there will always be people who are racists. But I don't think most people even think of race that much any longer. For the most part, it has just become a tool to drive a wedge between people. Obama's an expert at doing this.

• Upvote 2

A belated thank you for your service from someone else who loves America. It's long overdue. I don't agree with your politics, but that's what you fought for, so again, thank you. I think too many people focus too much on racism (not race, but racism), and in doing so, they (perhaps inadvertenly) promote it. No one will ever convince me that Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton are anything but hustlers trying to scare up a buck by using white guilt. I have no respect for them at all. However, there will always be people who are racists. But I don't think most people even think of race that much any longer. For the most part, it has just become a tool to drive a wedge between people. Obama's an expert at doing this.

Thank you. Your words are kind and thoughtful...thus sincere. For that reason I am inclined to believe not only your words but also their perspective.

My generation carries the disease of racism more than yours (I'm presuming you were born after the Viet Nam era), just as generations before ours were even more rabid than we. I now admit that, if your words are true, if you really believe what you say, then they further confirm something which I have witnessed in younger generations but have been quite hesitant to actually believe.

That is, with each passing generation, the human race is drawing closer to one another. Old "farts" like me, along with our entrenched views and perspectives of humanity, will slowly die out. No longer will our lens of reality, which was crafted within the crucible of man's inhumanity against man, distort the more pure perspectives of people such as yourself.

But until then, we must do our best to identify and then take every vestige of human hatred with us...preferably using peaceful means like the instrument of reason and the upholding of higher principles of justice.

As for what seems to be my "politics", please believe that I have been determinedly striving to rid myself of every political designation. Only by doing so can I be "objective" -- a person open to all ideas. Only this enables me to see "Truth" regardless of its source. Just as importantly, its absence.

So I can't help but agree with you about the motivations of some self-proclaimed "leaders" in society. They come in all stripes and colors, like a certain radio personality we both know and love. Some of them can't help but seek leadership by any means possible. It is essential to their very identity...they have to be in front of every crowd.

I don't concern myself too much with the personalities you mentioned, however. At least the cause of socio-political freedom they represent is a just one. Look at the Middle East now in flames. Millions of people are coming from under centuries of now antiquated and oppressive rule -- such as the bloody Arab Spring. Someone has to rally and lead them.

The solution? I swear that I and others of my generation want to place the future firmly in the hands of your and even those of generations coming behind you. But doing so won't come easy.

• Upvote 1