Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Update Tuesday 3/9/10

Adam Montana

Adam,

I really am confused. If you are warning us about a particular person then you need to tell us who it is. Why protect the person? Give us all of his known names used on sites and we can be on the look out. Don't be so secretive (i.e. don't speak in generalities) let us in on what you know.

CG

I disagree. I think it shows dignity and class to speak to the problem without personalizing. If you follow the forums even semi-regularly, the average member can put two and two together without Adam having to be crass, blatant, and stooping to the same level of BS. Well done, Adam. Your respectable behavior retains respectable members.

FP

thank you Adam for the post it is what it is and it will happen VIP no work???????
I entered that into a translator and tried a few different languages, but I'm still not sure what you are trying to say.

I got your back on this one, Adam. I ran it through my translator and came up with the following text. It's a punctuation thing:

"Thank you, Adam, for the post! It is what it is... (meaning the uncontrollable actions of rogue members with ulterior motives). It will happen; people will take advantage of your hospitality. The VIP section didn't work? You couldn't post in there?"

FP

I have read thru all of this thread.. I agree with most.. Adam You are a class act.. I have not been on the site but for a few months now, however, I had checked out a few before coming to a decision where I wanted to hang out. Yours was the best and for the most part, so were the others who are here.. Thank you for all you do, and thanks to the other members for being stand up, fun, yet serious people.. I enjoy many hours in the quiet background just following the news as it relates to Iraq, the people of Iraq, and last, but not least, us, the investors.. Thanks also to the Mods who do a great job and mostly are knowledgeable and fun folks to hang out with....

I am so happy to hear Adam debunk all the koolaid pushers.. Now peeps.. Can you stop drinking the koolaid like alot of us on here have been trying to say.. These rumor mongers are liars.. Filling false hopes..follow the news, the facts. Not the liars that put out a date/rate ever week. That's right ... I said liars.. So peeps..will you now start thinking for yourselves and not be part of the rumor cult??

Thank You Torey! I so agree...yes , the L word lol

Thanks Adam for all you have done putting this website together and to everyone involved. It's a pleasure being in here and knowing that there are other investors like myself who can get the information much desired and needed. You have great knowledge of this. I didn't even know what the dinar was. The ride is very exciting but I don't like drama. I agree with most here about why can't we all help one another. We should all get along. GO DINAR!!!!

P. S. Thanks for the NEW DINAR CHAT!!! I love it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Thank you Adam!

Adam, thanks for having & promoting a site with good, honest, clear motives and protecting us from those that have questionable motives. Can't wait to learn the details of of this scenario & new service.