Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 03-06-2010 PM

joe-dinar

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] I like to come in here when it becomes apparent that things need to be discussed

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] one thing I mentioned a while ago is that it IS POSSIBLE that we could make less than a gazilion dollars on this investment

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] I never said I believed that to be the case* *

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] I'm just saying it's POSSIBLE

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] quick note - for anyone to come in this room and take my hospitality and then go other places and talk trash about me is reprehensible

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] that's all I have to say about people who are here and also on other chat rooms

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] enough about that

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] I was on the phone with Danimal tonight and he brought up a good point that's been making it's rounds

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] and it ties in to something I wrote about a long time go on dinarspeculation.com

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] and also something I've spoken to more recently with my CBI contact and also other people

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] it's one of the reasons I say this COULD take up to another 110 days

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] did you ever wonder why Kuwait stopped crying about reparations about 6 months ago?

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] billioins of dollars have been siphoned off of Iraq's oil sales over the last years

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] to pay Kuwait back for crimes committed by Iraq while under the regime of Saddam

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] and Iraq still owes Kuwait billions more

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] butwhy isn't Kuwait worrying about that anymore?

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] I'll tell you why

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] they would be RETARDED to take the money when they can have something even better

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] investments

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] take for example GOOG

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] google stock

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] you could have got in several years ago at $25 or so

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] you know what it's at now?

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] almost $600

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] if you had bought Super 8 stock 20 years ago

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] if you'd invested a grand

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] you'd be rich

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] the Iraqi dinar is the same thing, and Kuwait knows this

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] Kuwait doesn't want the MONEY, they want the OPTIONS

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] because for them to trade off a small couple billion in raparations for the same amount in OPTIONS will make them even richer than they already are

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] they get the same return on their investment that we do

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] that's whhy Chapter 7 and the revaluation won't happen until they have their options secured

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] but that's also why the reval won't come out low - because we're not the only ones who make money

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] Kuwait and a hundred other COUNTRIES also make money

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] and that's ALSO why you are just going to have to be patient - because this is a lot bigger than you, me, or even the entire DinarVets.com site

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] I hope that makes sense

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] YES, this is going to hit and we are going to make a killing

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] YES it could happen immediately after elections

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] but in all reality we're at least 2 weeks away

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] elections get done, the President (Maliki, of course) is elected, deals are finalized, then RV

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] you heard it here.

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] thanks

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] I'm heading to VIP to take a couple questiosn

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] unmod please

So.. It could take 4 months yet bc Kuwait 'wants options' aka 'just another reason or excuse for it not happening' .. But it could be right after elections.. But realisticly, its 2 weeks away.. Seriously condradict urself a little more in 10 minutes.. But everyone here seems to buy it anyway so I guess why not??

thanks adam for the quick chat for us too see...i know you are upset with erroneste for his snappy judgement and im also aware that you mainly IMO was just trying too calm everyone down that has been hounding you so much ....i think he has such a strong feeling he let his feelings override his thoughts for a quick moment...but i along with others hope we can still get yours and his intel even if his is argumentative with yours...what you said tonight made alot of since and like always we appreciate it...

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] quick note - for anyone to come in this room and take my hospitality and then go other places and talk trash about me is reprehensible

I agree. No matter what your opinion, no one can argue that Adam has been a very gracious host to all of us with very little book and VIP pumping :) Very much worth the trade off, IMO. Thanks Adam.

FP

So.. It could take 4 months yet bc Kuwait 'wants options' aka 'just another reason or excuse for it not happening' .. But it could be right after elections.. But realisticly, its 2 weeks away.. Seriously condradict urself a little more in 10 minutes.. But everyone here seems to buy it anyway so I guess why not??

And what valuable content have you brought to this site? Basher.

Thank you Adam... We appreciate you! We also appreciate Enorrste (and other strong opinions) and hope you won't keep him banned for long! We need all of the positive energy and attitudes we can get. Spirited opinions can sometimes be controversial but they still should be welcome. I don't believe that he really meant to bash you... as he has said more than once how much he respects you. Please don't ban him...

Note to fellow members: All who agree, please show your support for Enorrste below!

Thank you, Adam. For taking the time to explain everything to us. I'm praying that the RV happens soon. I would like to make what time my husband has (he needs a heart transplant) left more enjoyable and care free with no money worries. So time is very precious to us. Thank you again.