Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

491Oath Keepers: We Can Legally File Charges Against Obama

trooper

Oath Keepers: We Can Legally File Charges Against Obama

February 24, 2012 By Jim Campbell Leave a Comment

491 Oath Keepers: We Can Legally File Charges Against Obama

The Oath Keepers recently held a convention in Las Vegas, NV, open only to police officers and sheriffs in which former sheriff (and current congressional candidate) Richard Mack discussed how the 168 attendees could reacquaint themselves with their oath to the Constitution and their own protection when they carry out their duty. One of those duties include issuing a warrant for the arrest of Barack Hussein Obama.

This has gone way past the issue of Obama being a natural born citizen. It’s now about the multiple high crimes and misdemeanors committed by the current occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and how he may be brought to justice. Peace officers represent the last line in the sand when members of Congress have repeatedly failed to honor the oaths they swore to uphold the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. To add additional fuel to this movement, Sheriff Joe’s Cold Case Posse will be releasing their findings on live stream video here.

This journalist spoke to Sheriff Mack before the convention to determine the purpose and planned outcomes.

Putting aside the issue of Obama’s eligibility as a natural born citizen to hold office, there are a significant number of wrong doings he has committed that would allow any peace officer desiring so to issue a warrant for Obama’s arrest. As a recidivist offender of the United States Constitution, a mere twenty-five are listed here.

The video below is a summary discussing Sheriff Mack’s accomplishments and goals of his current project. This is a man who sued the Clinton Administration over the Brady Bill, lost and was finally vindicated by the Supreme Court of the United States.

Read more at the CountySheriffProject http://www.youtube.com/user/CountySheriffProject

SPECIAL REPORT: County Sheriffs Push Back Against Feds

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

If I., as a non-American, heard that any peace officer had attempted to serve the President of the United States with an arrest warrant, I would automatically think the guy was a raving nut case, being back by more raving nut cases. That's just the opinion of someone who reads the news from a Canadian point of view and finds a lot of the American news to be rather ... strange to say the least. Part of it may be that we don't understand the electoral system in your country as well as we understand our own. So, as Americans see Royalty as lofty and unassailable, we too see the office of the President as your Royalty, and equally unassailable.

We have the view that American politics, especially what goes to and through the office of the President, is an amalgam of many minds, many thoughts, many viewpoints, many variables, abd though the President is the highest office, he is bound to follow advice from others. So I don't think any of us, non-americans, that is, see him as the only one responsible. He is the figurhead under which many people pull strings and push buttons. Blaming him for the political woes is to my mind far fetched. I tend to think anyone attacking the President so hard as I see happening here all the time is doing so not because they truely want to stop the government but want to somehow injure the person. What have you got agains him as a person? He is well educated. He is married with kids, He has a dog. He is making less money each year than a lot of CEOs. He goes to church regularly and washes behind his ears. Could any of these things be worth bashing hi for? Or, and I am sorry to mention this, if you get rid of his politics, knowing he is just one of many people in that tight little knot who make those decisions, if you think beyond that, could it be a matter of colour?

I know you will say not. But some how I think there are many in your corner who are there for exactly that reason. I don't say you, and I don't say all. But enough to give the movement to oust him a bad name ... as seen from another country. And remember, part of being a successful country on your own is getting along with other countries, especially border neighbours.

Please don't take offense at any of what I have written here. I just had to say it at least once. I get so tired of all this stuff. I keep reading it, hoping to find a positivie Obama post. And this just makes me realize that others ... Canadian others ... who have expressed these same views in conversations I have had seem to be right. I don't like to think so but ... I cannot find anything redeming about your attacks on him.

Sorry.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

If I., as a non-American, heard that any peace officer had attempted to serve the President of the United States with an arrest warrant, I would automatically think the guy was a raving nut case, being back by more raving nut cases. That's just the opinion of someone who reads the news from a Canadian point of view and finds a lot of the American news to be rather ... strange to say the least. Part of it may be that we don't understand the electoral system in your country as well as we understand our own. So, as Americans see Royalty as lofty and unassailable, we too see the office of the President as your Royalty, and equally unassailable.

We have the view that American politics, especially what goes to and through the office of the President, is an amalgam of many minds, many thoughts, many viewpoints, many variables, abd though the President is the highest office, he is bound to follow advice from others. So I don't think any of us, non-americans, that is, see him as the only one responsible. He is the figurhead under which many people pull strings and push buttons. Blaming him for the political woes is to my mind far fetched. I tend to think anyone attacking the President so hard as I see happening here all the time is doing so not because they truely want to stop the government but want to somehow injure the person. What have you got agains him as a person? He is well educated. He is married with kids, He has a dog. He is making less money each year than a lot of CEOs. He goes to church regularly and washes behind his ears. Could any of these things be worth bashing hi for? Or, and I am sorry to mention this, if you get rid of his politics, knowing he is just one of many people in that tight little knot who make those decisions, if you think beyond that, could it be a matter of colour?

I know you will say not. But some how I think there are many in your corner who are there for exactly that reason. I don't say you, and I don't say all. But enough to give the movement to oust him a bad name ... as seen from another country. And remember, part of being a successful country on your own is getting along with other countries, especially border neighbours.

Please don't take offense at any of what I have written here. I just had to say it at least once. I get so tired of all this stuff. I keep reading it, hoping to find a positivie Obama post. And this just makes me realize that others ... Canadian others ... who have expressed these same views in conversations I have had seem to be right. I don't like to think so but ... I cannot find anything redeming about your attacks on him.

Sorry.

smee2

Hey Canada!.....Red Rover, Red Rover.....send Smee2 on over. And in return, we will send some of ours your way. :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oath Keepers is a great organization.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio will be making his report on Obama public on March 1, 2012.

I hope more and more "public officials" begin to fight back the abuses of the "politicians" that took an oath to uphold the Constitution, yet, are chipping away at our freedoms on a daily basis.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 5

Sorry.

smee2

First off, you apparently don't know what has been going on in American politics or you would understand how our politicians have been taking away our freedoms little by little by subverting our Constitution written by our Forefathers to protect this country from becoming another oligarchy.

Secondly, We do not see the President as Royalty, if you know anything about American history you would understand, we declared independence from the King of England and set up a representative government, Of the people, by the People, for the people. No one is above the law of the land. The President is just that, a President, not a King and NOT royalty. He is suppose to be a SERVANT to the people as all politicians are suppose to be and they seem to have forgotten that. And it is people like these Sheriffs that are actively and bravely protecting "We the People" as they should, they too took an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Obama ran for the office, the buck stops with him. Not far fetched at all. Blaming him is as proper as blaming a CEO for the woes of a company.

He MAY be well educated, we don't know for sure, he has hidden all his records, along with most all of his past and yet some don't see that as a problem and that truly amazes me how some don't see that as cause for concern.

And please, stop with the damn race card. If he were as white as snow and doing what he's doing to our country, he probably would have been impeached already.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

First off, you apparently don't know what has been going on in American politics or you would understand how our politicians have been taking away our freedoms little by little by subverting our Constitution written by our Forefathers to protect this country from becoming another oligarchy.

Secondly, We do not see the President as Royalty, if you know anything about American history you would understand, we declared independence from the King of England and set up a representative government, Of the people, by the People, for the people. No one is above the law of the land. The President is just that, a President, not a King and NOT royalty. He is suppose to be a SERVANT to the people as all politicians are suppose to be and they seem to have forgotten that. And it is people like these Sheriffs that are actively and bravely protecting "We the People" as they should, they too took an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Obama ran for the office, the buck stops with him. Not far fetched at all. Blaming him is as proper as blaming a CEO for the woes of a company.

He MAY be well educated, we don't know for sure, he has hidden all his records, along with most all of his past and yet some don't see that as a problem and that truly amazes me how some don't see that as cause for concern.

And please, stop with the damn race card. If he were as white as snow and doing what he's doing to our country, he probably would have been impeached already.

I think you just made Smee's point. Don't type angry, Don't type Angry.... <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

More people have an issue with the legitimacy of the Presidents eligibility then there are;

People that support *** marriage.

People that support the science behind global warming.

People that think OWS is a benevolent movement.

People that believe Islam is a peaceful religion,

etc, etc.

,.. so, lets see what the Sheriff has to say, and then let the chips fall where they may.

Even if the evidence is Hard and Irrefutable, the will of the people is not significant enough at present to do anything about it. Think about that!! When the left was in the minority we were all in agreement that the opinion of all should be respected, but now that the right is in the legislative minority the mantra is that of a Winners Rule mentality.

Oh and by the way,...

Joe McCarthy was right when he said that the "Left" had been infiltrated by the Soviets and were doing their bidding!!!!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/12988924/putin-praises-cold-war-moles-for-stealing-u-s-nuclear-secrets/

• Upvote 3

You have to wonder what would really happen if a large group

of American law enforcement actually did confront Obama with said warrant.

Somehow I don't think that the S.S. would be so quick to retaliate with deadly

force. The ramifications of there actions could be far worse than they are

willing to accept. It is definitely something this country needs as most of those

who lead our country have violated our constitution. Hopefully someone with

authority will act soon or freedom will be forever lost to this nation.

It's called a coo, a revolution, a mutiny or overthrow of government. Punishable by death.

Funny, somehow you don't sound like the real Americans.

I know you guys are here for the joy of common commiseration of President Obama, but... ohmy.gif

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No my friend, it's called violation of constitutional law.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. Especially the President.

We could be more technical and consider it a witch hunt. Violation of constitutional laws, any President could be accused,,, you should reconsider the meaning of revolution.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1

It's called a coo, a revolution, a mutiny or overthrow of government. Punishable by death.

Funny, somehow you don't sound like the real Americans.

I know you guys are here for the joy of common commiseration of President Obama, but... ohmy.gif

And that's exactly the responsibility of Americans when their government has ceased serving the people's interests, and have blatently failed to uphold their oath to uphold the Constituion....PERIOD. That's why the Right to bear Arms is so important for the protection of Americans...when the government stops looking out for the people it is supposed to be serving, it is OUR RIGHT to rise up and form a new government...read up on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights sometime, they've both been trampled to death by this, and most of our former administrations, especially within the last 20 years....

• Upvote 4

smee2

Smee2 I don't agree with our president on 1 thing he has done and for 1 am glad I didn't vote for him. As far a finding a good post or comment on him I think you will have to look long and hard at the fool who wrote it. But I don't think you should have been NEGed for posting you have a right to your opinion. Just my :twocents:

And he is NOT above the Law even if he thinks he is.

Will someone with at least a 4th grade reading comprehension level, explain to me how this is not a racist comment? I will be back Monday to collect my negs. Peace out!!! :angry:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only thing I will say on this thread is that obama IS a threat to our Constitution..., has lied AND will lie again and again to stay in office. AND, if we do not remove him from office in this election the entire country will have a serious Constitutional problem on its hands. USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 2

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/abrahamlin101395.html#ixzz1nKtm7wzn

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/abraham_lincoln.html#ixzz1nKu7G38m

Mo, It is difficult for anyone to cast off a lifetime of being lied to. But you must try and understand that

not only the lying rhetoric fed to the black race, but to all races, has been used to control all of us.

The perpetrators of this evil propaganda neither care about you or me. They only care that we

continue to fight and argue among ourselves. In doing so we can not pay attention to the evil

they are doing to us. Obama is just a puppet, and not the problem. Furthermore, any person

that is put forward by the republican party is likewise simply a puppet. We either begin to see who

the real enemy is or we die. And that enemy, my friend, is government and banking. They have used

both to enslave all.

I submit to you that everything that happens in this world is by there design. That is why we need to

hear the cry's of our forefather's and rise up to cast off this evil empire that we call globalization.

Well said J.F....ran out of +'s or I woulda gave you a hundred..as long as we keep fighting one another, we are no threat to the established elite globalists.

DM - Where was the race card?

Mojack, Thanks for kindly asking.

end of her second paragraph........."Or, and I am sorry to mention this, if you get rid of his politics, knowing he is just one of many people in that tight little knot who make those decisions, if you think beyond that, could it be a matter of colour?

• Upvote 1