Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A thought about the RV

DmsC

One thing I did come across in the time I have been doing some research is that the IRaqi's debt is based in USD. That is how they have been paying off people by using USD. So that being said since there debt is in USD wouldn't they want a higher RV to make that debt even easier to pay off? Like I said just a thought would like to hear what others think too.

Thanks

Enorrste said they didnt take the loans.They didnt need to.they have enough in reserves to rv at 11.60 if they wanted to of course there not going to go that high but the point is they have 175% reserve where the us only has 15%.They can afford to rv at 3+ easy.

Enorrste said they didnt take the loans.They didnt need to.they have enough in reserves to rv at 11.60 if they wanted to of course there not going to go that high but the point is they have 175% reserve where the us only has 15%.They can afford to rv at 3+ easy.

Boy, I hope your right! I am now in a position where I "NEED" this RV to happen soon. I'm a little worried that if it doesn't I will have to sell my Dinar to pay bills. "Anybody need a house built?" I'm starvin here!

Boy, I hope your right! I am now in a position where I "NEED" this RV to happen soon. I'm a little worried that if it doesn't I will have to sell my Dinar to pay bills. "Anybody need a house built?" I'm starvin here!

Please, please, Go sell your big screen, your lawn mower, your guns, etc . . . Anything you own. But don't sell your dinar. It's like the farmer who sells his seed corn just before planting season. Hold on! Harvest is coming.

Be Blessed!

Whatever Iraq decides to do will be in their best interests. I believe what is in their best interests is also what is in ours as investors. They would not chew their own foot off just to keep us from making a buck. They will, however, lay out the worst possible senario for everyone else as long as the end result gives them the most benefit.

I don't know about the IRS, but you can be sure there is armtwisting behind the scenes by the central bankers/IMF/WTO etc. The main object is to keep gov'ts in debt so they can control them & the country. Remember, servant to the lender the borrower be!" Or in plain words whoever controls the gold/money makes the rules. Just wondering if the bankers are saying " take the loans or we don't allow the RV" Be interesting to find out. I don't think the Iraquis want to be indebted to the {Rothchilds} bankers, but do they have a choice. Time will tell I guess. JMO

good post...never really realized that....if thats the case then it would make even more sense for them to RV and NOT to LOP....it would just mean more money they have to fork over to pay debts off....and yea its in their best interest and our countries best interest to revalue their currency...more money in their pockets....more money in our pockets....more money put back into our economy....stimulating it better then mr Obamas plan haha...who knows how many new buisnesses could pop up with individuals making bank on this revalue....more new small buisness = less unemployed ya dig??!

You know I have read much about the IRS on this site. The only reason foreign governments even talk to the IRS is to gather information regarding American tax evaders or (OR) to find out how to better use collection procedures to get the taxes their own people owe them. IMO

And I had the opportunity to speak to an Agent this week and asked if they pre-tax income from currency exchanges and the agent asked me if it was in the USA already or if it was coming into the country (import)! I answered in my hands/ bank/ safe deposit box. His answer was

You know I have read much about the IRS on this site. The only reason foreign governments even talk to the IRS is to gather information regarding American tax evaders or (OR) to find out how to better use collection procedures to get the taxes their own people owe them. IMO

And I had the opportunity to speak to an Agent this week and asked if they pre-tax income from currency exchanges and the agent asked me if it was in the USA already or if it was coming into the country (import)! I answered in my hands/ bank/ safe deposit box. His answer was… You will pay taxes on the profit at the end of the year. Now, I am not a CPA or tax guy but he was/is IRS and should know.:wave:

You can take this statement by calguy as factual as opposed to most other commentary.

Dinar Buddy, Do you need a few dollars to help out? Let me know if you do. Please do not sell your dinar, it will be the worse and regrets you've ever done in your life time. A few more days and you'll be a millioniar. ~Chang

It's 3:00 pm Sunday afternoon here in the US, EST. That makes it mid-night in Iraq, correct? So the day of election is over, we are awaiting the results. Do you anticipate some move on the RV , Monday March 8, iraqi time? Wouldn't it be great to awaken here on March 8th , and finding out the RV has occured whatever the movment, we would know then our investment is growing. I think i could have a second cup of coffee tomorrow with that kind of news.

CalGuy,

I agree.

I think the IRS is involved for 2 reasons. 1) To identify any funds held in Iraq by US investors for possible tax evasion. 2) To help Iraq establish a taxation system since it will soon become one of the wealthiest countries on earth. JMHO!

You can take this statement by calguy as factual as opposed to most other commentary.

While I do believe the statement from the IRS agent to be true, you cannot necessarily take it as a fact. The agents are trained in different areas of the tax code and do not necessarily (or probably) know everything about taxes. As a matter of fact, anyone that tells you they know everything about the tax code--whether a CPA, lawyer, or IRS agent--is either delusional or telling an untruth.

seastallion - My point exactly! Hope you saw my post at the beginning of this thread! It's the central bankers who hold all the cards - oops I mean money/control! As soon as the Iraqui gov't draws on their money/loan watch & see how fast it RI's/RV's!! I'll say again, it's the greedy avaricious bankers who want more money/power and we will slide in on their coattails with the RI/RV - praise the Lord! God bless.

Back @ yah Brother. "Finance Manager in the Auto Industry.