Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuru post on interpreting the 2012 budget 02/15/2012

Papster

SWFloridaGuru post on interpreting the 2012 budget

02/15/2012

2-15-2012 SWFloridaGuru: This is interesting and if I'm interpreting this correctly it seems the 2012 budget may have the removal of the zeros in it and may be based on 85 cents (1.17 to 1) a true removal of the zeros, then of course raise over time.

I could be wrong this like all interpretations is not easy to fully understand and I appreciate all feedback on this:

Budget 2012: the issues of financial / economic and institutional in Iraq.....Budget 2012: Uzmatk,

Http://anm-news.net/index.php/permalink/7608.html

as well as articles appearing in multiple sites.

2011 actual numbers / Raw has been appreciated in the light of the 2011 oil revenues and the actual production of oil and gas, refining the actual site of the Iraqi Oil Ministry. In the light of estimated compensation (5%) and projected expenditures for the petrodollar. Petro-dollar allocations are paid to the provinces producing oil, gas and oil by Almsfih dollars per barrel or per 150 m 3 of gas. Noted in the table when the collection of non-compliance with the paragraphs set out the total due to rounding. Note: Sarabv equal to 1.170 dinars per dollar. Perhaps the first thing that brings attention to the budget of 2012 is the size of salaries, grants, subsidies and social benefits.

http://www.alrafedein.com/news.php?action=view&id=2556

This has been addressed in at least two other threads I think. Clearly its saying 1,170 dianrs per dollar, they are just using a period as the thousands separator as is often done in many parts of the world. The budget as been in progress long before the 1170->1166 change so it was clearly calculated using the earlier rate. The article specifically says the budget was for 117 Trillion dinars or 100 Billion dollars. I mean do you really think they are talking about a 100 TRILLION dollar budget?