Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE COMES THE BUDGET

kennyc

Yes, if the budget has been approved, it would be done. Now rather it's been released yet is another story. I believe the next phase is to have the budget released after approval. The Exchange rate should be in the budget but we will not know probably until the RV happens. The budget could be released at the Arab League Summit March 29th but I could be wrong.

Hey, I'm also noticing that people aren't posting article links in this section now days. What's up with that?

Yes, There was a time when almost everyone asked for a link. Now it's taken for granted i guess. Not a good policy though. If I have not read it already I will ask for a link.

How clever!! Perhaps we should cut the pay (drastically) of our own politicians who aren't getting the job done. There goes nearly all Democrats and probably half or more of the Republicans. haha But you know what?? I bet those that are left would be the ones American citizens would really want, and would be doing the work we really want done.