Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 3-4-2010 9:11 PM

Mojo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just passing on info

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

OK as you know I said that I had word of a possible meeting today with IMF, Iraq an the US Treasury

I was trying to get some confirmations from what I know is reliable not someone who is going to say the rate is $3.11 or $3.86

So this is the Gist since the identity of the person/ person’s who have this information must be kept out

The meeting did take place this morning

the IMF, US Treasury and Iraq have come to an agreement

There is a rate and a date of release

All I can say is it is “NOT” 3.22

So that is it that simple

I can not go into anything more than that

The amount of individuals in this meeting make it impossible for me to give out anymore

But the IMF loan is done and accepted

and so is the Rate and Date

TY

All Done

Riiiiight! I know somebody, can't say who, who knows someone who said something...blah blah blah. I'm going back to the Chuck Norris thread, at least I get a few REAL laughs.

Edited by nowhammies
grammar

Whoever this medic person is, is just having fun with us. If you go back and read all of his old posts, none of his claims have come true. He is either jerking our chain because he has obviously nothing else better to do or someone is jerking his. Take anything "medic" says with less than a grain of salt.....EVERYTHING has been WRONG and HASN'T happened. Good try anyway medic, but why do you post these things? Who are you anyway?

> Med says to (21:11:02):

> OK THIS MORNING I REPORTED TWO THINGS

> 1) THAT THE IMF LOAN NOW IS A REALITY

> AND NOT JUST A STANDBY

> OK DON'T IM ME WHILE I AM TALKING OK

> TY

> I WILL GET BACK IN A MINUTE

> AND THAT THE IMF, US TREASURY AND IRAQ WERE NEGOTIATING A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I ASKED TWO WHO I KNOW I CAN TRUST WHO HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FIND OUT DO SO

> AND I GOT AN ANSWER

> IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE IMF/US/IRAQ DID MEET TODAY AND DID FINALIZE A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT 3.22 OR 3.86

> OR EVEN IN THE 3 PLUS RANGE

> BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS I CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYMORE

> THE DATE IS SET ALSO

> AND DO NOT ASKE WHAT IT IS PLEASE

> LIKE I SAID PLEASE DO NOT ASK

> YES BETWEEN MARCH 4TH 2010 AND 12/31/2010

> ANYTIME IN THERE

> TY ALL DONE

I believe the point of the post was to indicate that:

"THE IMF, US TREASURY AND IRAQ WERE NEGOTIATING A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE" and THAT THE IMF LOAN NOW IS A REALITY> AND NOT JUST A STANDBY, and IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE IMF/US/IRAQ DID MEET TODAY AND DID FINALIZE A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE".

The news is good!.

So does this mean no more posts from medic until january 1st of 2011? If he is completely sure about his contacts, then we may not be hearing from him again, why would we? Anyways, Medic thanks for the help all these years and drop by sometime and say hi. Thanks again buddy! Yay! let the RV come!!!!

We already know this...tell us something we don't know.

It is called sarcasm if you read that WHOLE thing you might have caught that. Since you only replied to half the post. There is something you dont know.

> Med says to (21:11:02):

> OK THIS MORNING I REPORTED TWO THINGS

> 1) THAT THE IMF LOAN NOW IS A REALITY

> AND NOT JUST A STANDBY

> OK DON'T IM ME WHILE I AM TALKING OK

> TY

> I WILL GET BACK IN A MINUTE

> AND THAT THE IMF, US TREASURY AND IRAQ WERE NEGOTIATING A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I ASKED TWO WHO I KNOW I CAN TRUST WHO HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FIND OUT DO SO

> AND I GOT AN ANSWER

> IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE IMF/US/IRAQ DID MEET TODAY AND DID FINALIZE A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT 3.22 OR 3.86

> OR EVEN IN THE 3 PLUS RANGE

> BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS I CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYMORE

> THE DATE IS SET ALSO

> AND DO NOT ASKE WHAT IT IS PLEASE

> LIKE I SAID PLEASE DO NOT ASK

> YES BETWEEN MARCH 4TH 2010 AND 12/31/2010

> ANYTIME IN THERE

> TY ALL DONE

I don't understand why anyone would believe any thing this Medic guy has to say!

It is called sarcasm if you read that WHOLE thing you might have caught that. Since you only replied to half the post. There is something you dont know.

Take your pejorative remarks and direct it elsewhere. IF YOU read MY comment, you can see the sarcasm...but apparently you missed that...oops. I guess he does have loyal followers or wait are you the same person? I never stop being amused.