Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie has finally hit the wall

Here is the Transcript:

FEB.7,2012 5:55PM CST.

BULLDOG75/OKIE REPORT

Bulldog75:THE PREVIOUS INFO WE HAVE GIVEN IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE FROM OUR RESEARCH & SOURCES, IMHO. 6PM CST: OKIE & BULLDOG75 REPORT: THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST. WE WILL CONTINUE POSTING LATER UPON THE "ACTIVATION OF THE RV". WE WILL BE HERE TO ANNOUNCE AND CELEBRATE THE "ACTIVATION" WITH YOU UPON IT'S OCCURRENCE. WE WILL BE HERE FOR PRAYER PARTICIPATION. THANKS FOR YOUR support AND UNDERSTANDING.......................

So.....shut down and go away!

Here is the Transcript:

FEB.7,2012 5:55PM CST.

BULLDOG75/OKIE REPORT

Bulldog75:THE PREVIOUS INFO WE HAVE GIVEN IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE FROM OUR RESEARCH & SOURCES, IMHO. 6PM CST: OKIE & BULLDOG75 REPORT: THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST. WE WILL CONTINUE POSTING LATER UPON THE "ACTIVATION OF THE RV". WE WILL BE HERE TO ANNOUNCE AND CELEBRATE THE "ACTIVATION" WITH YOU UPON IT'S OCCURRENCE. WE WILL BE HERE FOR PRAYER PARTICIPATION. THANKS FOR YOUR support AND UNDERSTANDING.......................

OMG :blink: the most absurd statement he's ever made, and that's saying something cause Okie's pretty far out there :D Why does anyone want to read anything this guy puts out? I only read it because Tennessee's topic got my attention.....I love to see a good wreck :shakehead::lmao:

• Upvote 1