Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

devaluation of the US Dollar

sheepdog

On the Verge of Life Changing Events

World Central Banks will Dump Their U.S. Dollar Reserves!

And...

The Petrodollar will be illuminated!

Petrodollars are U.S. Dollar deposits made in western banks for oil transactions.

Almost Every Country in the World Must Buy U.S. dollars to purchase Oil.

The U.S. Dollar to Oil peg, artificially keeps the Dollar Alive.

(1973 -1979)-The U.S. "Persuade" oil producing nations to sell their oil in Petrodollars ONLY. Plus, the treaty mandated nations who accepted payment in Petrodollars to "invest" their profits in U.S. treasury notes, bond and bills. In return, the U.S. would protect them from Russia and any other nation that could cause harm to their oil fields.

A Sweet Deal for the U.S., that`s coming to an END!

Oil producing nations are not happy, the current Fed Fund Rate is near Zero; treasuries are paying near Zero. Plus, the U.S. Dollar is being Massed produced at an alarming rate, it`s now seen as a liability, not an asset.

When the Oil to U.S. dollar peg is broken, the artificial demand for dollars will end. The U.S. Dollar will End!

On January 14th, senior diplomats of both Iran and Russia announced they have Replaced dollars in their Oil trade with India, Japan and China. Demand for the U.S. Dollars is diminishing daily!

President Obama is Only adding to the Imminent Collapse of Our Money, on November 28th, during the annual summit between the U.S. & Europe, President Obama announced:

"The U.S. is ready to do our part to help Europe solve its problems"

On November 30th, officials revealed the joint venture between the Swiss National Bank, European Central Bank, Bank of Canada, Bank of England, Bank of Japan and the U.S. Federal Reserve. The Plan is to Dump Trillions of U.S. Dollars in the Hands of Weak European Banks.

President Obama and the Federal Reserve will Bailout European Banks with Tax Payer Dollars!

All participating Central Banks will Dump their U.S. Dollars Reserves, in an effort to keep banks like Barclays, Deutsche Bank and others afloat. One key factor in this joint venture, the Only Currency being dumped in the Open Market, will be the U.S. Dollar.

Trillions of U.S. Dollars held and kept out of circulation by Central Banks, will Now Flood the Currency Markets.

The final blow could come from the IMF. On January 18th, the IMF announced it`s prepared to "Infuse" $600 Billion Dollars in the Open Market for the European Crisis.

The U.S. Dollar Dumping Scheme will take place through the "U.S. Dollar Swap Line", an Over The Counter (OTC) Currency Market. The U.S. Dollar Swap Line was specially designed after the 2008 financial scare, the sole purpose of this market is for "Emergency Infusion" of Liquidity.

Guess What Happens to the Value of Your Savings, when Central Banks Dump their U.S. Dollar Reserves?

Guess who`s "On the Hook" for the Money, the Obama Administration will give European Banks?

Yes, Americans will get hit two ways:

1.) Higher Taxes,...someone has to pay it!

2.) Higher Costs of Living... Food & Energy are traded Against U.S. Dollars; adding Trillions of Dollars in the open market will devalue the U.S. Dollar, instantly!

IF You`re NOT Concerned... You Should Be!

World Central Banks came to this conclusion Only after a series of Non-Publicized Bank "Stress-Tests"; They Know Things Are About to Get Really Bad! <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

The S&P recently Downgraded 15 Major Banks, such as: Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, and JP Morgan Chase. The Non-U.S. based Banks were: Barclays, HSBC, UBS, RaboBank and others. Even Australia`s "Big Four" banks have been hit with downgrades.

If that wasn`t Bad Enough, on January 13th, the S&P Downgraded Nine European Countries. This has Never been done before!

Major European Countries and All the Major Banks, in the U.S. & Europe are in Trouble!

The Central Banks of Canada, Switzerland, England and Japan have joined forces to Bailout Banks in Europe. The Federal Reserve and the IMF will Bailout Countries in Europe.

Do you "Smell" A Major Financial Crisis?

The Obama Administration, the Treasury, and Federal Reserve, sure do!

Federal officials are "urging" U.S. banks to recapitalize Money Market Accounts- officials say they`re in "Systemic Risk".

For Many Years, U.S. Banks were taking American`s money oversees, they paid U.S. depositors 1%--1.25% on money market accounts, while depositing those funds in European Banks at an average yield of 4.75% - 5.75%. Good returns with Low Risk... so they thought!

Again, If you`re not concerned , You Should Be!

About 50% of all money market funds-$1.6 Trillion are in European Banks.

How Real is the Collapse of the European Financial System?

The head of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) told the UK`s biggest lenders to "draw up contingency plans for the collapse of the single currency".

Andrew Bailey, a senior executive at the FSA, said: "We must not ignore the prospect of the disorderly departure of some countries from the Eurozone".

When will the Financial Collapse Begin?

We could be days away! Greece will be the first "Domino" to fall, quickly spreading to Portugal, Hungary and others.

Negotiations between the Greek government and private holders of Greek Debt, shutdown after investors refused a proposed 50% "voluntary" haircut. Without this agreement, Greece will Collapse Very Quickly! The Greek 1 year Bond yield 40% last July, it`s now at 396%!!

How will A Financial Collapse in Europe affect your Money?

Remember, the Old Saying, "When the U.S. catches a cold, the world catches a Fever". The New statement is: "When the Banking System catches a cold... The World catches a Fever"

Today, All World Financial Markets, are One In The Same!

THINK ABOUT IT,.. the above mentioned Central Banks, the Federal Reserve and the IMF, would Not be joining forces and preparing for a financial Catastrophe,.. If they didn`t already Know One was Coming!

The World`s Financial System, lives on Borrowing & Lending of Money...

If the System Fails, The World Fails!

The question is...

What Have You Done to Protect Your Wealth?<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

For Years, you`ve heard that China has Stocked-piled Gold to Prepare for a Financial Crisis. They are now One of the World`s Largest Holders of Gold. As U.S. & European Banks were being Downgraded by S&P, the Bank of China, China Construction Bank and other China Based Banks, were Upgraded!

Great Break Down! ! !

This is LONG OVERDUE, I pray that this Revalues before the collapse.

Knowing all this for quite some time, it amazes me that most people I talk to look at me like deer in the headlights, because they refuse to believe what has been right in front of them,

***///

DOOM n' GLOOM... been comin' down the pike for a while,

but folks been too involved in their immediate lives just tryin' to survive these past 3 years to pay much attention to it......

Okay, so fire O,

build a fort,

stock pile ammo,

install a hydrponic garden in the basement,

lay in long shelf-life edibles,

turn your paper money into tradeable metals,

move to the woods,

hunker down and wait for Armageddon or The Rapture - whichever comes 1st.

check, check, check and DONE... now can I go fishin'....? B)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

If you think all this is scary you need to listen or get a copy of Larry Edelson's " The Great Betrayal of 2012" It tells of the Chinese government and the Obama administration conspiring to defunk the US currency and bring the Chinese Juan as the world reserve currency which many nations today are using instead of US curency for trading. China is now , if you can believe this, the number one economic power not the US. There is a lot of talk about abandoning the US currency as the world reserve currency. Just saying. SCARY AS HELL

I read some time back that Obama and the democratic Congress (I think it was Senators Dodd and Frank of the infamous Dodd-Frank banking law) had made a new law saying that, when we cash in our dinar, we have to cash it in for American dollars first before we can use the dinar to buy anything else, whether precious metals, foreign currencies, land or precious minerals, gems, or other real property. If this is true, the makers of that law were concerned even back then that the dollar would not be worth much when the RV occurred, and that many Americans would want to cash in their dinar for something other than dollars, for something with real value. If it is possible for them to stop it, the democratic congress simply can't allow Americans to make money on an investment over which they had no control. They can't control how much the dinar will be worth, so they decided to control how much money we get for that investment at the point of cashing in by forcing us to trade our dinar for dollars first. Am I wrong? I would certainly love to be wrong about this, but I have lost all faith in our government, and until we get a "real" republican (Read: Newt Gingrich) as President, I won't be able to trust our government again. It's a sure thing I don't, won't, and can't trust Obama or his minions in the Senate or House.

I read some time back that Obama and the democratic Congress (I think it was Senators Dodd and Frank of the infamous Dodd-Frank banking law) had made a new law saying that, when we cash in our dinar, we have to cash it in for American dollars first before we can use the dinar to buy anything else, whether precious metals, foreign currencies, land or precious minerals, gems, or other real property. If this is true, the makers of that law were concerned even back then that the dollar would not be worth much when the RV occurred, and that many Americans would want to cash in their dinar for something other than dollars, for something with real value. If it is possible for them to stop it, the democratic congress simply can't allow Americans to make money on an investment over which they had no control. They can't control how much the dinar will be worth, so they decided to control how much money we get for that investment at the point of cashing in by forcing us to trade our dinar for dollars first. Am I wrong? I would certainly love to be wrong about this, but I have lost all faith in our government, and until we get a "real" republican (Read: Newt Gingrich) as President, I won't be able to trust our government again. It's a sure thing I don't, won't, and can't trust Obama or his minions in the Senate or House.

I wouldnt trust Newt either , vote RON PAUL more trust worthy than NEWT

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm....Guys...you need to get a handle on this. I've spent over 6 years on advance studies of monetary and fiscal policy. Believe me (well, most of you won't) but this is simply the market at work. From the write up above, the only think I could see regarding Obama was this: "The U.S. is ready to do our part to help Europe solve its problems"

What exactly do you expect him to do or say?

China has kept its currency artificially low for decades, so that it could continue to export the majority of its goods to the US Consumer....that is, if their currency raised based on the free market, China goods would become much more expensive....which would then cut supply, as American (and other Western Countries) consumers would go elsewhere. So the Chinese Gov't keeps their currency low....but that wrecks havoc on market systems as the ying yang of market forces that keeps things in balance doesn't work. So the US Gov't for years (starting way before Obama's time in office) has tried to get the Chinese Gov't to increase the value of their currency. If it rises against the dollar that is good thing for the US economy, it makes our goods more competitive, puts people to work and increases our GNP.

As far as the US dollar losing its world currency status...where exactly do you think investors will run to? Europe...not hardly. China...nope, not a stable capitalistic economy. Both Canada and Australia would be good sources, based on their commodity based economy...but they are too small to take in that much cashflow. Whether the Chinese (or anyone else likes it) the US dollar will remain the currency of choice for decades to come.

As far as helping out Europe...we have to work together to wring out excess debt and credit...if we don't work with them, the rooster will come home to roost and we are all cooked.

Of course we are in dire times, but this is not some Obama conspiracy...please...this is something that has been going on for decades that is coming to a head.

We all have to pay the piper. The Federal Reserve itself stated that they don't expect the stock market to reach new highs until the year 2025. :blink: