Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru are taking 36 hour shut down...they pulled this trick last march 2011...

Dinar Buddy

How many folks are happy the pumper/guru are quiet for the 36 hours?

They pulled a similar action last march 2011 and shut down all the sites saying it was the government... Hahaha

No fell for that one. When they return they will blast and pump us for new sales.

Give me a + if you feel many, but not all gurus are pumping us and providing no intel. Let's see how you respond.

Let's go RV

Hopefully they all have way too much to drink over the Super Bowl and forget their user names and passwords to their own sites and relieve us all from their fairytales

We could only wish... The "entertaining" phase is beyond gone, I realize the times I use to claim I read it for "entertainment" was because as a new investor to Dinar I was always just a little hopeful that it might be true. Once you accept and understand they are full of BS LIES you want them banned from the internet. Only reason I looked at this thread was so I could post my Super Bowl party comment! :lol: