Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really,....DINARBANKER.COM.

...C'mon guys(gurus), Not only are they not NOT selling, they are offering specials as well. Where do these "guys" come up with this stuff? However, safe dinar's lower notes are on back order, but have been in the past as well. It's so easy/convenient to see what gurus are saying/writing(fiction) that it is hard not to click on there and read a little. But, slowly I am learning to discount anything they might have to say. I'm guessing it wont take much effort to see an RV here(dinarvets), once it has occurred, eveyone here will have much to $ay about the truth, good morning Dinarians....PS, I'm pretty sure the banks in Hawaii are closed by now as well, just saying, we're still not there yet. :)

• Upvote 3

Everybody is wondering???

Where is Debtarheels and all of her "WOOO-HOOO-ing"???

Where okie and his 747?????

What happened to poor-ol' jonneywg???

No shouting from bluwolf?

Where is Bulldog74-and-3/4ths?

SURELY they weren't all full of bovine feces. . .or WERE they?? AS USUAL.

But NOW there are and should be NO QUESTIONS REMAINING ABOUT these scum-sucking snakes (with APOLOGIES to all snakes, everywhere).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

But NOW there are and should be NO QUESTIONS REMAINING ABOUT these scum-sucking snakes (with APOLOGIES to all snakes, everywhere).

Thank you

..was About to say the very same thing! :)

• Upvote 1

Yea, but unfortunately, dinar newbies are born everyday that get sucked in by these types. After awhile they'll just slowly change screen names as I think many have before.

It seems very planned how Johnnywg popped onto the scene just as Okie had faded... Now that Johnnywg has a few hundred missed calls on the RV, Okie pops back in for one and then

Johnnywg and others back him. They got the immediate desired effect.. I imagine dinar sales were massive that night.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFO, BUT I JUST WENT TO DINAR BANKER AND THEY ARE STILL SELLING, SORRY

....."not not selling"....somewhat confusing statement, but meant they were selling when gurus said they were not, sorry for confusing post, Curtis.
  • Upvote 1

...C'mon guys(gurus), Not only are they not NOT selling, they are offering specials as well. Where do these "guys" come up with this stuff? However, safe dinar's lower notes are on back order, but have been in the past as well. It's so easy/convenient to see what gurus are saying/writing(fiction) that it is hard not to click on there and read a little. But, slowly I am learning to discount anything they might have to say. I'm guessing it wont take much effort to see an RV here(dinarvets), once it has occurred, eveyone here will have much to $ay about the truth, good morning Dinarians....PS, I'm pretty sure the banks in Hawaii are closed by now as well, just saying, we're still not there yet. :)

Thanks for the post. I too called Dinarbanker.com to see whether or not they were still selling, and what to you know, they are. It amazes me how people just sit around and listen to the "gurus" provide all of this false information and believe every word they say, rather than call the source directly for their information.

Not trying to be mean, but most of these people need to get a life!