Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's pray that the RV is less than 1 to 1

gideonx

Hi fellow dinarians,

Looks like after the RV, this site will become pretty boring........

So let's have some fun while it lasts:

Lets pray that the RV is less than 1 IQD = 1 USD.

It's unlikely to have a RV at 2.0-3.0, without the dreaded LOP!

With the LOP, an exchange rate of .857 is a devaluation....it would not happen!

When the RV is around .50, we can all scream for joy! The on-hold party plans can then be unleashed ..... everyone's big dreams can then become realities.........

We do not know if the delay is due to the differences between GOI (led by Maliki) and CBI (led by Shabibi).

With IMF(US) in the picture, it would seem that it will all be a matter of timing:

a) to save Maliki job if it's done just before the election

B) to save Shabibi's job since the possibility of Maliki not being re-elected may be real enough and he does not want to incur the wrath of the new GOI....and he may not be agreeable with Maliki's economic adviser in the first place.

Is it for Shabibi to pull the trigger? (Or If the trigger is already pulled, someone should have the detailed evidence.. :) )

We are indeed blessed by brilliant minds like FP and Steve for presenting such cogent but such diametrically opposite arguments over the last few days.

We are grateful for the time and energy you guys brought to this intriguing and frustrating subject .Thank you again Steve and FP.( of course there are many others too we should be thank for...........)

Are there any last insights/bets before the curtain comes down, guys? Or we just wait...... :)

Shalom

Everyday, I awake to poverty, and now, I have an investment that could potentially lead to no more poverty. If YOU want to pray for something low, go right ahead, but I personally think thats silly, you're not being a wise steward of your money BEFORE you've even gotten it. If thats the case, sell your dinar and stay poor. Heck, I'll take it. LOL

Everyday, I awake to poverty, and now, I have an investment that could potentially lead to no more poverty. If YOU want to pray for something low, go right ahead, but I personally think thats silly, you're not being a wise steward of your money BEFORE you've even gotten it. If thats the case, sell your dinar and stay poor. Heck, I'll take it. LOL

Great, subtle Christian references while insulting someone and praying for wealth. That seems to fit with God's plan.

Pray for something low? No you pray for something high but if your smart you prepare yourself for different outcomes so that your not devastated IF what you expect did not come true.

I get what you are saying, if it did come in low you could use some of what you have made to buy more.Knowing that at some point it will reach 3+ but when? No big deal because now you are playing with Iraqs money. Take it easy on this one people they are just thinking out of the box a little.Dream your own dream let them dream to.

I believe we may all be in different situations and have different ideas and amounts of dinar to begin with. It will be a blessing to many no matter where it comes out. I am just praying for the outcome to be the best for my circumstance and that I will do my best to be a good steward with what I am blessed with. "Friends" made on here, family, and the ability to pass on the blessing are things I pray for an am thankful for at the moment. Take care and enjoy the day, not the focus on this wild ride.

I really dont understand all the people that say 1. There is No way a LOP will happen 2. It has to RV this year 3. That the Iraqi goverment wouldnt do this or that and US gov wouldnt allow it. or any other thing other than a positive for investors. IRAQ IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING ALL OF US RICH

I want this to RV at a high rate and never have to worry about money ever again just as much as the next guy but come on people we need to start looking at everything and not just at what we want to hear or want to believe. Also you all do realize that everything that is happening with this investment ie constant false intell, the I heard this from so and so who heard it from so and so, SCREAMS SCAM. I bought my dinar back in 2004 while I was in Iraq, when it wasent as popular as it is now and even back then was told by state dept. that it probably wasent going to work out how I wanted. I hope I wake up one morning and see a windfall has come upon all of us but we all need to be prepared and accept that there is a very good chance that this isnt going to work out how we all want. And I will now allow all the bashing to begin and tell me how stupid I am.....

Are you serious??? Dont explain why you think it would lop if it went to 2 or 3 $ So many people have explained the facts of how a currency like this wouldnt lop! And if you knew something about Iraq and its position as a country in the Bible than you would know that the outcome of Iraq is going to be powerful and have a strong currency behind its dictators.

SMITTY you are not stupid but I do think that you are not looking at the big picture.

1 We are all small fries compared to the other players involved (US, UK, China, FRance, etc).

2 The big players(above), the small players (us) and IRAQ all share the same fate, we all want a RV

3 Right now every country on earth is looking for a way to jump start thier economy

4 Who do you think is really running the show in Iraq (US of A)