Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 03/03/2010 9PM cst

dinarded

9:02 PM [Adam Montana] apparently I caused some concern today

9:02 PM [Adam Montana] I apologize for that

9:02 PM [Adam Montana] in fact, there's a lot of concern going around right now

9:02 PM [Adam Montana] as you probably know

9:03 PM [Adam Montana] my email newsletter has well over 10,000 members on it... if you email me, there's a chance that I won't get back to you

9:03 PM [Adam Montana] I apologize, but I get over 300 emails a day

9:03 PM [Adam Montana] over the last couple of weeks I've received at least 100 emails from people who say

9:04 PM [Adam Montana] "Thanks for the great info, Adam, but after reading XXXX article I think this is over and I'm selling my dinar back"

9:04 PM [irvman] fools

9:04 PM [Adam Montana] that's just the people that take the time to email me - what about the ones that just sell dinar back to dealers or whatever they decide to do?

9:04 PM [Adam Montana] if you can learn one thing from this

9:05 PM [Adam Montana] it's obvious that some of the articles are scaring people

9:05 PM [Adam Montana] and the dinar is leaving the hands of wouuld be "investors"

9:05 PM [Adam Montana] if you think it's time for you to get out, I hope you enjoyed the ride

9:05 PM [Adam Montana] but I'll tell you what...

9:05 PM [Adam Montana] I'm not going anywhere!

9:06 PM [Adam Montana] this still has the potential to make a lot of people RICH, and you don't get a refundable lottery ticket many times in your life

9:06 PM [Adam Montana] I'm not going to talk about how great Iraq is doing

9:06 PM [Adam Montana] or how much sense it makes for the Dinar to grow

9:06 PM [Adam Montana] you al know that already

9:07 PM [Adam Montana] I just want to clear up the article I wrote today - I said you COULD make 15% return

9:07 PM [Adam Montana] like, a worst case scenario

9:07 PM [Adam Montana] you could also get hit by a bus

9:08 PM [Adam Montana] (by the way, there's a lot of plagiarists out there that like to pretend they were "emailed" a copy of these chats. If you *do* email them this chat, please include a link to the site here so they can give DV credit instead of just stealing it for themselves :P)

9:08 PM [Adam Montana] sorry chat locked up, I must have typed too fast

9:09 PM [Adam Montana] it's not our server, it's the chat server - our server is a tank* *

9:09 PM [Adam Montana] anyway, I made my points

9:10 PM [Adam Montana] 1. if you sell your dinar now, you're foolish - hold it, it isn't cosing you anything! Iraq wants it back, and you're going to see more smokescreen articles

9:10 PM [Adam Montana] and

9:10 PM [Adam Montana] 2. when I said 15%, it was a worst case scenario - I don't think you'll make that little

Adam,

I have been in this for a few years...talking to the people in Iraq, they too say have patience - it will happen...they also say that what we see and what we read is to get the people to drop out or "go ahead and wall paper the bathroom with it" - I say from my experience, there hasn't been near the excitement or action as there has been in the months since November 2009.

The Iraqi's at the Base I am at are still excited no matter what we are reading or seeing on the news over here.

I knew going in that this wasn't a "get rich quick" investment but one that will take little US Currency for a return that will be like no other investment.

So with that being said Adam, I don't know who is backing out now - but I will be here with you and the others that will continue to be in for the long haul......thanks

ummm, you're gonna sell for a loss . . . why? Maybe you've invested with money that you couldn't afford & that's Adam's problem how? I have never seen Adam advocate spending money that you couldn't afford in dinar. He has always been circumspect in his observations of the revaluation, and for this I am grateful.