Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

chuck norris

cdr

Chuck Norris doesn't have normal white blood cells like you and I. His have a small black ring around them. This signifies that they are black belts in every form of martial arts and they roundhouse kick the **** out of viruses. That's why Chuck Norris never gets ill.

Hands down Cdr, most factual thread here!! LOL

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

I heared that chuck norris is based on MEDIC.

everything he does is staged and rehearsed, takes not s**t but gives out plenty, has loads of films but all fiction & claims to be in the forces but would like to think so.

I reckon chuck norris is medics brother that was mailmans uncle that had an affair with sunglasses that was a blood brother of enroste.

Ali the dealer is Adams dad so all with be RVing soon at a cinema near you.

To watch the trailer please go to google & type in.

Trailer

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit.

On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.