Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Info from DinarBanker

backwood countrygirl

:confused:I just talked to Ty at DinarBanker in Atlanta. I asked him what a $25000 dinar was worth and he said $25, I asked about in IRAQI and he said also $25; He said when they change over there we will change here, too. Just wanted to share.

25,000 IQD is actually worth just under $22 USD, but that is pretty close to the same rate is has been at for a while now. I'm not really sure it means anything at this point.

25,000 IQD is actually worth just under $22 USD, but that is pretty close to the same rate is has been at for a while now. I'm not really sure it means anything at this point.

I think what they mean when they say 25000 iqd = 25 usd.. by the time you pay their service fee.. it ends up being 1 to 1... jmo

I emailed Ty at dinarbanker.com to confirm what you said, and here is what he emailed me back, and I quote:

"dateWed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM

subject RE: verification

Someone asked what the current price we are selling dinar for. I told them we are still selling dinar at a rate of about $25 per 25,000 dinar banknote which is about $1000 per million Iraqi Dinar.

Ty"