Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alabtan calls for the central bank to a study to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar

yota691

Alabtan calls for the central bank to a study to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar

27/01/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) called for a member of the Committee on Energy and Investment parliamentary MP / National Alliance / Hussain Alabtan to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar to improve the living conditions of the individual. The Alabtan in a statement (of the Agency news) on Thursday the central bank to do a study to raise the proportion of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and foreign currency in excess of (60) billion dollars. The Alabtan to: that the Iraqi dinar at a standstill for four years since he was a cash reserve (20) billion dollars Until now. The Alabtan: to raise the price of the dinar for up to (1000) dinars to the dollar appropriate at present to increase the economic recovery and the reality of living of the individual and restore its distinguished position among nations. This is noteworthy that the central bank stressed that raising the value of Iraqi dinar by 3.4% with may seem at first glance a low rate, although it is in fact a monetary value large part of the financial settlement large inter-bank "that this lifting" sends a strong message confirms the strength and stability of the national currency and the promising future of the Iraqi economy "and dispel all fears of the possibility of a deterioration of the latter, according to he said.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5392#ixzz1kkZVfwO5

• Upvote 2

this was posted before, but I think it is worth repeating anyway.... I think they have already had a plan in place for a long time. Now, they are using the Iran excuse to slip it in.

Raise the price of the dinar in steps until it is 1000 to 1, then delete three zeros - then, there you have it - one dirar to one dollar!

Will be easier for the people to understand the zeros thing.

this was posted before, but I think it is worth repeating anyway.... I think they have already had a plan in place for a long time. Now, they are using the Iran excuse to slip it in.

Raise the price of the dinar in steps until it is 1000 to 1, then delete three zeros - then, there you have it - one dirar to one dollar!

Will be easier for the people to understand the zeros thing.

Edited by OregonHopeful