Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US to Iraq don't blow this opportunity

I'm shocked!

can we see your shocked face........... :lol: .............GO DINAR

Alright ... I get what U.S. is trying to do by telling them that they must compromise and get along with each-other.

My problem with this scenario is .... DO YA ACTUALLY THINK THEY ARE GONNA LISTEN TO US WHEN WE (U.S. Goverment) IS GUILTY OF THE EXACT SAME THING RIGHT NOW?

The Democrats and Republicans can't get along, can't agree on anything, are self-serving, and don't give a 'flying U Know What' about the country or it's people.

The Iraqi government was spawned by the U.S. government ...

With that being said ....

Didn't they learn from us and why should WE expect them to act any differently?

Just sayin' .... TwoCents.gif

because we dont have this opportunity laying before us..........they cant afford to mess this up..........imo............GO DINAR

We are right around the corner now folks....be happy.... :D

Thanks Tony!!!

i find it odd that the us has stayed virtually quiet through out this display of comedy..........and now Hillarious is speaking out and carrello makes a good point............being talked down to by a woman..........embarrassing.............things are starting to look good..............GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

i just posted something on this in another thread and then i read this...................for once i agree with Hillarious.......dont blow it is right..........there is too much at stake here...........they will be wealthy beyond our dreams...............talk about the golden oasis.............they will make their neighbors.....jealous........you want a talk about keepin up with the jones'.............and tony thanks for the post appreciate it............GO DINAR

Hillarious Clinton is a smart women and lawyer. She has served us well as Secretary of State. It takes a lot for me to say that considering I'm a Republican. We need to keep her in DC regardless of the outcome of the election.

Hillarious Clinton is a smart women and lawyer. She has served us well as Secretary of State. It takes a lot for me to say that considering I'm a Republican. We need to keep her in DC regardless of the outcome of the election.

i agree........my biggest fear would be.......for obama to get rid of joe from the ticket and add Hillarious..........just a thought.............GO DINAR

i agree........my biggest fear would be.......for obama to get rid of joe from the ticket and add Hillarious..........just a thought.............GO DINAR

There were rumors she was interested in the IMF, but denied them. IMO Sec. of State is much more prestigious than Vice President, if not more important. She will stay.

I just heard that she is going to get out of Washington once Obama's term in office is done. She said she needs a break from the political world. But she is a politician....how much can you believe. She definitely has some backbone.....and I am not a fan of Hillarious's.