Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul....True Constitutional Government.....

mogirl463

Just something to share.......Bash me all you want.....I Love all that Ron Paul stands for and he is IMO the only one who can turn things around......We gave one a chance for "CHANGE" now it is Dr. Paul's turn......

True Constitutional Government,

Is The Desire Really So Strange?

For Immediate Release

Debbie Lewis / debbie@takebackwashington.com

Columbia, MO January 24, 2012 - Three Republican Primaries have come and gone. The remaining field of Republican Presidential hopefuls has dwindled to four and they are moving forward. The media, which actually cannot ignore Ron Paul any longer, is now taking stabs at him any way they can. Recent examples of this behavior are MSNBC taking shots at him for his modest home, Bill O'Reilly ignoring him, stating he doesn't have a chance, John Roberts, while reporting on the Twitter survey on Fox News for the SC debate, made the comment that it was not scientific and that people were just "voting for their favorite, sometimes." Throw in that during the final CNN debate before the SD primary, the audience had to get involved for the moderator to let Paul, the only doctor on stage, answer a question about abortion and you get a damning picture of ongoing media manipulation.

One thing that no one seems to point out, save Jon Stewart and individual Paul supports, is his consistency through out his service in the House of Representatives, from his stance on foreign policy to monetary policy to State's Rights, and more. He refuses to compromise on the limiting nature of our Constitution with regard to Congress and our Federal government. It's as if people have no recollection of history! Is it really so strange to think we-the-people could want a truly constitutional government again...the kind our founding generation saw necessary to rid a population of tryanny?

It seems that even the Democrats are feeling the need to weigh in on the Republican race. The most recent release by William Lewis Films, The Ron Paul Uprising, discusses this. When asked by Rachel Maddow about Romney's chances, Former President Jimmy Carter says he hoped Romney would win the Republican nomination. Former President Bill Clinton had great things to say about Romney, as well. Why does their opinion matter? What are they trying to do? Are they trying to sway voters who would support Paul's TRUE peace policies over the lies Obama has foisted upon the people for the past 3½ years? More recently, even Former Vice President Al Gore had to weigh in, calling Paul silly.

One has to wonder why they fear Paul. Is it perhaps that a Ron Paul presidency might reign in the massive out-of-control government and return it to the rule of law? What does the media, two former Democratic presidents, one former Democratic vice president and the other Republicans in the race have in common? Possibly their desire to usurp further power for the people, disregarding our individual and state rights to, in the words of one of our first Supreme Court judges, "do as we please?"

And what of the media downplay and outright misrepresentation of Paul? "They have found nothing on Paul and are constantly looking for ways to take down the only constitutionally guided candidate in the race!" states Lewis, further adding, "We can't let this happen...we finally have a candidate we can vote FOR!"

Support for Paul is still on the rise, much to the dismay of the "media experts" who have done their fair share to eliminate him. So what can WE do? The Ron Paul Uprising is full of information and sound bytes that let Paul tell his own story. Also included are reminders of Senator Obama on the campaign trail, the challenges we face with electronic voting and more. To help Paul win, we have to play outside the main stream, get creative and use different "tools" to get the job done. The Ron Paul Uprising is one of those tools...visit http://ronpauluprising.com/ to get your copy today...Hold a screening in your area and help Paul get elected!

Endnotes:

Al Gore encourages voters to dismiss Ron Paul as a 'silly' candidate

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/04/al-gore-says-republicans-should-dismiss-ron-paul-as-a-silly-candidate/

Ron Paul Dominates Fox's Twitter Survey Of The SC FOX News Debate - Jan 16 2012

http://ronpaulflix.com/2012/01/ron-paul-dominates-foxs-twitter-survey-of-the-sc-fox-news-debate-jan-16-2012/

RestoreTheRepublic.com, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012

GOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 10

Just something to share.......Bash me all you want.....I Love all that Ron Paul stands for and he is IMO the only one who can turn things around......We gave one a chance for "CHANGE" now it is Dr. Paul's turn......

For Immediate Release

Columbia, MO January 24, 2012 - Three Republican Primaries have come and gone. The remaining field of Republican Presidential hopefuls has dwindled to four and they are moving forward. The media, which actually cannot ignore Ron Paul any longer, is now taking stabs at him any way they can. Recent examples of this behavior are MSNBC taking shots at him for his modest home, Bill O'Reilly ignoring him, stating he doesn't have a chance, John Roberts, while reporting on the Twitter survey on Fox News for the SC debate, made the comment that it was not scientific and that people were just "voting for their favorite, sometimes." Throw in that during the final CNN debate before the SD primary, the audience had to get involved for the moderator to let Paul, the only doctor on stage, answer a question about abortion and you get a damning picture of ongoing media manipulation.

One thing that no one seems to point out, save Jon Stewart and individual Paul supports, is his consistency through out his service in the House of Representatives, from his stance on foreign policy to monetary policy to State's Rights, and more. He refuses to compromise on the limiting nature of our Constitution with regard to Congress and our Federal government. It's as if people have no recollection of history! Is it really so strange to think we-the-people could want a truly constitutional government again...the kind our founding generation saw necessary to rid a population of tryanny?

It seems that even the Democrats are feeling the need to weigh in on the Republican race. The most recent release by William Lewis Films, The Ron Paul Uprising, discusses this. When asked by Rachel Maddow about Romney's chances, Former President Jimmy Carter says he hoped Romney would win the Republican nomination. Former President Bill Clinton had great things to say about Romney, as well. Why does their opinion matter? What are they trying to do? Are they trying to sway voters who would support Paul's TRUE peace policies over the lies Obama has foisted upon the people for the past 3½ years? More recently, even Former Vice President Al Gore had to weigh in, calling Paul silly.

One has to wonder why they fear Paul. Is it perhaps that a Ron Paul presidency might reign in the massive out-of-control government and return it to the rule of law? What does the media, two former Democratic presidents, one former Democratic vice president and the other Republicans in the race have in common? Possibly their desire to usurp further power for the people, disregarding our individual and state rights to, in the words of one of our first Supreme Court judges, "do as we please?"

And what of the media downplay and outright misrepresentation of Paul? "They have found nothing on Paul and are constantly looking for ways to take down the only constitutionally guided candidate in the race!" states Lewis, further adding, "We can't let this happen...we finally have a candidate we can vote FOR!"

Support for Paul is still on the rise, much to the dismay of the "media experts" who have done their fair share to eliminate him. So what can WE do? The Ron Paul Uprising is full of information and sound bytes that let Paul tell his own story. Also included are reminders of Senator Obama on the campaign trail, the challenges we face with electronic voting and more. To help Paul win, we have to play outside the main stream, get creative and use different "tools" to get the job done. The Ron Paul Uprising is one of those tools...visit http://ronpauluprising.com/ to get your copy today...Hold a screening in your area and help Paul get elected!

Endnotes:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/04/al-gore-says-republicans-should-dismiss-ron-paul-as-a-silly-candidate/

http://ronpaulflix.com/2012/01/ron-paul-dominates-foxs-twitter-survey-of-the-sc-fox-news-debate-jan-16-2012/

GOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!

You know Mogirl, it seems everybody that don't want to vote for Ron Paul because they say of his stand on foreign policy. I say what foreign policy, for all I see is foreign war after foreign war, after foreign war, and the taxpayers billions, and trillions of dollars going out to foreign nations that hate us. It appears main stream Americans love being in war after war, and aiding our enemies with taxpayers money. I say it again, what foreign policy, and if that is what they consider good foreign policy, then I do not want to be involved in that kind of thinking. How can people choose the evil establishment crooked politicians over an upright honest man as Ron Paul? I just cannot comprehend that, other than to say, birds of a feather, must flock together.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

For Immediate Release

Endnotes:

http://dailycaller.c...illy-candidate/

http://ronpaulflix.c...te-jan-16-2012/

GOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!

Right on MOGIRL, Life would be much more abundant with a constitutional government. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

You know Mogirl, it seems everybody that don't want to vote for Ron Paul because they say of his stand on foreign policy. I say what foreign policy, for all I see is foreign war after foreign war, after foreign war, and the taxpayers billions, and trillions of dollars going out to foreign nations that hate us. It appears main stream Americans love being in war after war, and aiding our enemies with taxpayers money. I say it again, what foreign policy, and if that is what they consider good foreign policy, then I do not want to be involved in that kind of thinking. How can people choose the evil establishment crooked politicians over an upright honest man as Ron Paul? I just cannot comprehend that, other than to say, birds of a feather, must flock together.

Anti...I couldn't agree more! This war monger crap has gone on long enough and we need to concentrate on our own country and it's borders and stop wasting taxpayers money, dipping into the SSI fund, supporting every refugee who chooses America and cost of lives lost!!!! :angry:

RON PAUL 2012 :woot: :woot: :woot:

GOOOO RV!!!! :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

Excellent post. Great points. I wonder if all these people have the RFID chip that are so against Ron Paul. It would be interesting to know just who already has it.

Crappie....this chip crap is a really sore subject with me...and you are correct, I would also be interested to know how many have taken the chip and what they were told it would do for them. I cannot believe that anyone would opt for this in their family but it has been coming for years. The first experimentally implanted family was in 2004.....back then they were told that if their kids turned up missing, they could be found easily. They also stated that all of their medical history could be contained in one place and accessed with just a scan....Now they are saying it is baby protection and very soon, it will be mandatory for all newborns to be implanted with the chip at birth. Myself, I will NEVER take the chip implant option. However, I do hear (rumor at this point) that all new drivers licenses will have them. If this is true, then to carry a license means you are chipped also..... :angry:

If I understand correctly, the research I've done so far, this chip/license, will serve as the place where currency will be when this global thing is implemented. There will be only digital money to purchase needed items.

I usually don't quote scripture, but in this case I will:

Book of Revelation 13:16-17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Remember if you take the Mark of the beast (RFID Chip) it is a one way ticket to hell!

This You Tube video shows the new commercial that is coming out for television....and with the way they describe the chip, who wouldn't want it.....? Only the very smart people will know the truth.....

Edited by mogirl463