Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Denies Flyover of 'GOD & Country Rally'

ToddS

Military Fly Over Denied

Unbelievable, isn't it!!! Everyone needs to see this. I foresee many flyovers by the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels will be canceled in the next

three years also. Also demonstrations by the Golden Knights and our service bands. This guy OBAMA is out of control!!!

Obama denied a military flyover at the annual

Great quote. To bad we don't know who wrote it....

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.

Great quote. To bad we don't know who wrote it....

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.” -- Author Unknown

Trueer (sp?) were never spoken. Amazing quote. Wish we knew the author, I would like to shake his/her hand.

Thank You Todds & Charlie Echo,

It really comes back to each of us individually to make a decision to try to do something to correct the situation. If we wait for someone else to start a movement or write letters nothing really gets done. Then when someone DOES start something to bring change, we don't respond appropriately or we just look on. Paraphrasing a famous quote "all it takes for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing"...!

In the Scriptures, God gives us some very clear direction in 2 Chron 7: 14 - "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My Face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." There are several steps we MUST take before the I Will's of God. The question is for us; will we determine to do what He asks of us...? Remember, He also tells us to pray for our nation, our leaders, all those in positions of authority, etc...

I'm as guilty as the next guy in failing to be more consistent in what & who I should be praying for, or for a lack of committing to supporting grass roots programs to bring back righteousness and change to our country and the political arena. Well, I hope I encouraged a few - and haven't offended anyone.

Blessings to All,

RON ;)

WAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAA......

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this has nothing to do with President Obama. The decision was made by the Air Force and the Dept. of Defense per their very own statement. The rules that pertain to this particular situation were inacted in 2001, under the Bush Administration(which most of the right would like to block out of American history due to the embarassment it caused them).

The Air Force, not the White House, cleary stated that the gathering does not meet the guidelines for a flyover. As did many other events that had flyovers cancelled this year.

WAAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAA, WAAAAAAAAAAA......

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this has nothing to do with President Obama. The decision was made by the Air Force and the Dept. of Defense per their very own statement. The rules that pertain to this particular situation were inacted in 2001, under the Bush Administration(which most of the right would like to block out of American history due to the embarassment it caused them).

The Air Force, not the White House, cleary stated that the gathering does not meet the guidelines for a flyover. As did many other events that had flyovers cancelled this year.

Did you watch the clip and hear the commentary...? It's pretty obvious where the directions originated.