Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Dinar Debate Notes - BondLady, Marcus Curtis, Frank, + Enoch

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Judges Table Where Frank Scored Surprisingly Well Thru The Evening Gown + The Swimsuit Competitions But Hurt His Chances During The Talent Portion When He Chose To Sing !

Deanr posted this about the debate call:

Here is a quick overall thought from what I heard,: ( again, there is much more than this )

Curtis: believes we need to see the money supply reduced from indicators and legislation on new notes is not complete yet. The key for monetary change occurs with the legislation and parliament. Believe most info is fairy tale like the older lower denoms not released but waiting in ATMS and banks.

Frank26 believes we are there - everything in place we just do not see the announcements, but if wrong can we wait until 2013? Sure

Enoch: is about the legislation(laws) not passed in parliament yet to bring about monetary change.

Bondlady believes we are here similar to Frank - parliament passing laws (HCL, Etc) is key.

All believe in a possible lower rate to start. 1 to 1. Although, Curtis believes possible but not likely. Frank is conservative but also believes there are many numbers out there from documents and studies that show a 1 to 1 up to a 3.86 +20% either way.

As far as other guest not showing, can't comment on that because I don't know. However, I hope this lead to more participants in the future.

BONDLADY, MARCUS, FRANK26 and Enoch8,

"The Great Dinar Debate"

4 Guests, 4 Questions, and 4 Minutes

to provide concise answers in Presidential Forum!

Replay: 760.569.7699

Participant Pin: 899947#

Thug Note: The Call Took Place Last Nite + The First 12 Minutes Is Intro Before BondLady Starts. Its A Long Call.

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From The Judges Table Where Frank Scored Surprisingly Well Thru The Evening Gown + The Swimsuit Competitions But Hurt His Chances During The Talent Portion When He Chose To Sing !

Here is a quick overall thought from what I heard,: ( again, there is much more than this )

Curtis: believes we need to see the money supply reduced from indicators and legislation on new notes is not complete yet. The key for monetary change occurs with the legislation and parliament. Believe most info is fairy tale like the older lower denoms not released but waiting in ATMS and banks.

Frank26 believes we are there - everything in place we just do not see the announcements, but if wrong can we wait until 2013? Sure

Enoch: is about the legislation(laws) not passed in parliament yet to bring about monetary change.

Bondlady believes we are here similar to Frank - parliament passing laws (HCL, Etc) is key.

All believe in a possible lower rate to start. 1 to 1. Although, Curtis believes possible but not likely. Frank is conservative but also believes there are many numbers out there from documents and studies that show a 1 to 1 up to a 3.86 +20% either way.

As far as other guest not showing, can't comment on that because I don't know. However, I hope this lead to more participants in the future.

"The Great Dinar Debate"

Thug Note: The Call Took Place Last Nite + The First 12 Minutes Is Intro Before BondLady Starts. Its A Long Call.

Thug,

I have read your comments for several months now. Your intro's ROCK! You have a "warped" sense of humor with which I can connect/identify. Keep on keeping on, dude!

Git 'R(V) Done!

"The Great Dinar Debate"

Thanks you for the recap. I would + you but not possible. I guess no one can but if it were so you will have gotten many +'s before the night is over. CR