Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Auction 1/17/2012

What is your thought as to why the currency auction page is updated today, but not front page with the currencies and IQD?

Wow I get to answer a question, I feel special! I'm still learning all of this but here's my best shot:

A. The one I like the most, the rate will be updated with a revalued rate. Although I really doubt the CBI would do something like this right before an RV.

B. Someone forgot to update the exchange rates (Highly unlikely)

C. I give the credit for option C to my favorite robot (DinarBot). He thinks since the rate was set by the IMF exactly three years ago and with the recent change they may set a new rate. How they do this is the question.

D. They end the fixed rate and let it fluctuate to whatever the market value is. Although this conflicts with everything we have been hearing about the three zeros.

Edited by Patriotic_mess

Wow I get to answer a question, I feel special! I'm still learning all of this but here's my best shot:

A. The one I like the most, the rate will be updated with a revalued rate. Although I really doubt the CBI would do something like this right before an RV.

B. Someone forgot to update the exchange rates (Highly unlikely)

C. I give the credit for option C to my favorite robot (DinarBot). He thinks since the rate was set by the IMF exactly three years ago and with the recent change they may set a new rate. How they do this is the question.

D. They end the fixed rate and let it fluctuate to whatever the market value is. Although this conflicts with everything we have been hearing about the three zeros.

You think Shabs will let us vote?? If so I vote option A.!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting everyone! Here's to the glass being half full and hopefully soon, spilling over!

Heck yea Lady! I hope the glass is full of 1% Milk!

IMF programmed rate was set at 1170 IQD:1 USD. They may have allowed it to float AGAIN today. The IMF set the Rate beginning Jan. 18/2009 - it has not deviated from that rate on the CBI site since that date.

INTERESTING HOW CLOSE THE DATES ARE - JAN 17/18

If it is the new programmed rate. Nothing. If the IQD has been cut free FROM THE IMF Program rate - HUGE.

Next few days will tell the Story.

Patient Humans Always Win.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Patience is a Virtue. DinarBot is a DinarGod! I love reading your posts! Very helpful from an automated human!

I vote option A as well haha

GO RV!!!

Option A is for Awesome!!! I hope so too!

• Upvote 1