Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV WILL HAPPEN

dominowinner

It appears from previous posts of your you will be happy to make 20-50 percent profit in the long term. I'm sure you could do as good or better in some other investment and stop bashing our investment. You spout negative posts in the same fashion the pumpers put out thier outlandish predictions. You are nothing more than anegative pumper. <_<

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

You are nothing more than a mindless simpleton who refuses to consider the downside of this thing. Why bury your head in the sand? Where's the benefit in that?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 57

This is completely false. Not only CAN it happen, it HAS happened. Look up RDs/LOPs that past countries have done.

and those countries had inflation rates above 50%( i really want to say 100+%, but saying 50% suffices)

iraqs inflation is 6.3%

GO AWAY BASHER FROM PLANET STUPID!!!

Could you post a link to the actual document?

here u go cutie

www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB198/FOI%20Oil.pdf

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

and those countries had inflation rates above 50%( i really want to say 100+%, but saying 50% suffices)

iraqs inflation is 6.3%

GO AWAY BASHER FROM PLANET STUPID!!!

here u go cutie

www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB198/FOI%20Oil.pdf

Why would anyone come here to bring morale down? I agree back to Planet Stupid

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Could you post a link to the actual document?

This information is not found in just one document alone, but through research of several news articles that have come out over the past several months/years. Just search this site, go through the acrhives and all of this info is available. Good luck and God Bless.

You are nothing more than a mindless simpleton who refuses to consider the downside of this thing. Why bury your head in the sand? Where's the benefit in that?

there will be no LOP period. it's ok to prepare yourself for the worst but it's not going to happen that way. BTW i'll be a pretty well off "mindless simpleton" who wouldnt give a rats turd what you had to say, after it's all said and done.

• Upvote 10

IS 6.3%. Not WAS. In the years Saddam was printing currency like it was toilet paper you think their inflation was only 6.3%? USE YOUR BRAIN.

LOPs make the most sense AFTER rampant inflation, once inflation is back under control. It doesn't do much good to LOP WHILE you're in the middle of 50-100% plus inflation, because you're probably just going to have to do it again.

No one "looses" money in a LOP, buddy. It's value neutral. It's POSITIVE for Iraq, it's just negative for YOU, and Iraq doesn't care about YOU.

And if you were any kind of investor you'd understand that when a company that has, say, 30 billion shares, issues 30 trillion MORE shares, it's not going to be able to maintain the same share price.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

this guy is off his wanker!

or either on someone elses

who pays you to be stupid???

reminds me of a statement

He must be eating "a sugar coated satan sandwich"

diluting shares and LOP is two different things!

please stop responding to me because i will no longer respond to you, you are making no sense....your education is that of a third world...maybe even fourth world

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

if u use 1/8th of your brain that i HOPE YOU HAVE, you will realize that governments don't deal in NEGATIVE SIDES when it comes to MONEY, especially their own currency

haven't you learned anything in high school???

did you go to college?

did you not just see that the US government SIGNED INTO LAW to raised the debt ceiling 2.2 trillion dollars (an all time record raise)

GOV'S don't deal in loosing money unless you are some third world country

go away, i mean really, you make no sense at all...none whatsoever......this is the most solid investment in the past 3 decades, i know, i'm a stock investor, i've seen 1000% gains in two months.....this will yeild way more than that....we are talking about the value of a country which is ran like a company(thats what democracies are, you need proof that of that, basher??).....we are not talking about the value of JUST a company.....this is going to be.....this IS HUGE!!!

just read and stop talking so much, these threads aren't here for you to spew your ignorance, they are here to spread truth and HELP people NOT DISCOURAGE

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and you will be just fine.

• Downvote 1

IS 6.3%. Not WAS. In the years Saddam was printing currency like it was toilet paper you think their inflation was only 6.3%? USE YOUR BRAIN.

LOPs make the most sense AFTER rampant inflation, once inflation is back under control. It doesn't do much good to LOP WHILE you're in the middle of 50-100% plus inflation, because you're probably just going to have to do it again.

No one "looses" money in a LOP, buddy. It's value neutral. It's POSITIVE for Iraq, it's just negative for YOU, and Iraq doesn't care about YOU.

And if you were any kind of investor you'd understand that when a company that has, say, 30 billion shares, issues 30 trillion MORE shares, it's not going to be able to maintain the same share price.

After the LOP, money will be lost -

Money will be lost through bank spreads or dealer markups.

For example, you pay $1200 for 1 million through a dealer

The dealer pays you $850 or so for that same 1 million to be purchased from you.

(Net loss, $350)

Now, you take that $850, consider re-investing into the dinar through a different method such as the "NEW lower denominations"

Most likely banks may not deal w/ the IQD so once again, you'll go through dealers...

You'll likely once again pay $1200 for $1,000 worth of IQD.

And if you decide to sell it back likely be paid $850 (Another $350 Net loss) - This would occur if you give up on waiting for an increase in value.

You would also likely be waiting until all the old notes are collected & deemed invalid.

Another solution:

Just create a warka account... You don't pay much mark-up, but you will likely end up with the same amount of dinar as if you went through a dealer due to fees.

So, for $1,200 or so, you could have 850 IQD within a bank account.

This route: you could collect interest, or move the funds into an ISX and hope it grows. If any adjustments were to occur to the exchange rate, once again, it would likely be after the old notes were consumed and deemed invalid.

This is why..... I don't know why we have so many Cindy Loppers (Haha Sonny)... Because, if they truly believe the process is a R/D (LoP).. Than they're totally invested wrong. Unless they have a warka account. Which, if that is the case, at least they thought ahead.

• Upvote 2

GT5 Or what the hell,

I wonder why? Because it solves nothing! Currency is just a medium of exchange. It's a way to convert your labor, skills and ideas into things you want in your life. (WTF)???Spontaneously making a currency more valuable does NOT change the value of your labor, skills or ideas.

If you really believe that, Your on the wrong Planet.

That statement had to have come out due to complete and total "Macroeconomics" Failure on your part. Your taking a few pieces of info and distorting what is staring you in the face.

Such a Foolish statement> ITS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.....SO IT WONT HAPPEN NOW SYNDROME....Tell me whats that called Genius.???????

• Upvote 2