Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Will Be Held the Last Session of the Week on Monday

VIZIOIRAQI

Zuhair Araji: Parliament Will Be Held the Last Session of the Week on Monday

By: mano

On: Sunday 12/26/2010 15:10

Baghdad (news) .. said the leadership in the pool and Iraqi MP from the Iraqi List, Zuhair al-Araji said the House of Representatives held a session last week, on Monday.

"They said in a statement (of the Agency news) on Sunday: that the decision to the Federal Court the text of that last Thursday was the last day of the first legislative term, but the failures that took place to form a government for the past eight months the life of the Legislative Council, Ahzbtha Court, noting that the Council Representatives of other work to pass important laws, and the last day of the meeting this week will be tomorrow, and after completion of the New Year will begin work of the Council, to approve the federal budget, and the designation of parliamentary committees. / Finished / (7).

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fikhnews.com%2F

• Upvote 1

and after completion of the New Year [/color]will begin work of the Council, to approve the federal budget, and the designation of parliamentary committees.

Sounds like the budget will not be ratified until next year?! Am I reading this right?

It's what I have been fearing!

Plain & simple...if it is not ratified this month, it could easily take several months to get done in 2011!!!

Dan

• Upvote 2

Sounds like the budget will not be ratified until next year?! Am I reading this right?

It's what I have been fearing!

Plain & simple...if it is not ratified this month, it could easily take several months to get done in 2011!!!

Dan

That's what it sounds like to me. My question is will the CBI stay shut down.

In through the nose, out through the mouth. Now, say ten times, "Jesus be with me".

Positive thoughts = positive actions. and if you don't buy that, then understand that the major countries of our world (US, UK, France, Germany) are invested in Iraq up to there eyeballs. This thing is so much bigger than Iraq. Of course the GOI will make the anouncement in order to gain credibility with the Iraqi people (who also by the way will not stand by patiently for much longer) but there are much bigger players involved who are dictating when this will go down. Trust me, they all want it before the end of the year. The RV of Iraqi currency is a global financial game changer. Let faith and patience lead the way!

• Upvote 4

If memory serves me correctly the same thing happened with the kuwait dinar as it was supposed to happen

and then they threw a bunch of smoke screens up to confuse the people but then it rv'd within a day or two.

So don't worry so much as this could be a repeat of that same scenario. I believe they will do the same thing

this time around.

• Upvote 3

In through the nose, out through the mouth. Now, say ten times, "Jesus be with me".

Positive thoughts = positive actions. and if you don't buy that, then understand that the major countries of our world (US, UK, France, Germany) are invested in Iraq up to there eyeballs. This thing is so much bigger than Iraq. Of course the GOI will make the anouncement in order to gain credibility with the Iraqi people (who also by the way will not stand by patiently for much longer) but there are much bigger players involved who are dictating when this will go down. Trust me, they all want it before the end of the year. The RV of Iraqi currency is a global financial game changer. Let faith and patience lead the way!

Well said-Thank you.

lol Shabibi ,Maliki,Allawi are havard ,yale ,cambridge educated ECT.They will get it done .relax i readan article earlier they have already read the budget for the third time.We'll see tomorrow B)

exactly! no one knows exactly whats going on over there... allot of us seem to keep forgeting that there is going to be a tun of miss direction going on right now. they dont want us to know whats happening they want us to be confused so we dont all go buying as much dinar as we can get our hands on because that would prove disastrous to there rv.

dont worry people the rv is going to happen soon! and at a good rate.. now is the time we all need to just sit back and wait! and pray! and be confident in our decision to invest in the iqd.

GOD BLESS, AND PRAYERS TO A QUICK AND PROSPEROUS IQD RV IN 2010!!!

I'm not sure if it applies to ALL parliamentary type governments, but I did a brief search on winter recesses for various parliamentary based governments and I found several countries that take a winter break for a minimum of 2 weeks beginning late December through at least mid January and usually most of January. If Iraq is taking only 10 days, that's a very brief winter recess compared to most other governments taking their winter breaks. I don't know enough about all countries with a parliamentary based government, but it appears they all take some sort of mid winter break. I'm glad it's only 10 days and not 2 months like Canada did last year! India takes 1 full month! Didn't Iraq take a winter break last year too? Does anyone remember when they broke and for how long?

Edited by BlueOrchid919