Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onx692001

BEST PLACE TO BUY DINAR

8 posts in this topic

I can't tell you the best place or best prices, but by all the good news coming out........I would say you may not want to think about that stuff to long. If you do you may be to late.

Dinar Trade has done very well ...there price is competitive and you receive your dinar the next day....but I did notice on there site today that any orders place now will not ship until the 23rd.....Hope you're not too late

I read yesterday where a guy went to his local bank and got some very reasonable. About $200 cheaper per million, than I've been getting from Dinar Trade.

If you are in Florida. I always find good rates at the Florida Mall or the Millenium Mall in Orlando at the Foreign Exchange Booth.

why does this same question get asked almost weekly??? when really there is no answer to the question,but everyone instantly goes dinartrade or ali is great,he is an option BUT dealers earn money off your purchase. i know through experience that a simple BANK is cheaper and just as convenient as any dealer. my advice is GO TO A BANK. ;)

I read yesterday where a guy went to his local bank and got some very reasonable. About $200 cheaper per million, than I've been getting from Dinar Trade.

Exactly my point,thankyou very much