Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Much does the US Govt hold?

stroyble123

Dustin, this has been my question that nobody has been addressing. The math just doesn't compute to me. With all that has been puchased, and this # keeps going up, how can they afford to RV at all??????????? Iraq doesn't have enough to make every country rich. I wish I was wrong because I have bought in too, but the fact is the #s don't add up. Why isn't anyone looking at this realistically?

Hey Hey....ask your self what backs a dollar? Seriously. ASk that...I used to get wrapped up in the whole oh a country has to back their currency with another currency 10% 15% atleast whatever...No....I thought about what backs a dollar?..... Look it up for yourself....

Why are we in IRAQ? C'mon its an easy answer..What do they have?

From what I've read, the 3rd largest proven reserves in the world....

Yes, it is that simple because what is it that fuels the worlds economy? the same answer to the question why we are in iraq!!

If you want to sit here and say iraq has to back their currency by whatever or play by whatever rules....look at the dollar tell me how that makes sense?...

Also who's driving whats happening in Iraq and who do they work for? People we dont know...

Yeah maybe I Read to many conspiracys online but some of it makes sense to me...

Edited by quadraph0nic

Congratulatons Bayoubobby: with that last post you have not reached level 1, enabling you to enter the chat room. Now that is an interesting room. People all come together in a room (but you can't see anyone) yet you can talk one on one, or to the group. And you can say just about anything. But mostly people are talking about how to play this game. Even talk about what they are goiing to do when they finish playing this game. Your very first post says, this game may be over by Wednesday of this week, and I been thinkng about what am i going to do when this game is finally over. if we indeed become rich, I ask Momma, what is on your wish list. And you know what she said, She said she would like to have a new dress. Now, that just through me over the back of the ole rocker. That's exactly what i was planning to do . My very first purchase was to get her that blue flowered dress i saw in the store the other day. I didnt' say anymore, i don't want to spoil the surprise. Bayoubobby, if this game does end wednesday, You'll be on the top of my wish list, of people i would like to meet someday. I'd be so proud to meet a young upstart like yourself and shake your hand for bringing such good news to many. Scooter, i hope will bring good news today too. You know he's been out of town, and hasn't been in to play the game last couple of days. But i just know he's got a hankering too. If you find anymore clues, Williamswatchin, and sure could use some , cause Billygotdinars, and wantstoretire, and I think we are all-in-4-rv, soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if we indeed become rich, I ask Momma, what is on your wish list. And you know what she said, She said she would like to have a new dress. Now, that just through me over the back of the ole rocker. That's exactly what i was planning to do . My very first purchase was to get her that blue flowered dress i saw in the store the other day.

:)

Well I was just out at the outdoor reading room looking through my Monkey Ward Catalog and they have some interesting stuff for sale too. Me? I'm gonna fix up the home place with some indoor plumbing. I hear them flush toilets are handy. And after that, I'm gonna learn to cipher real good so I can maybe hold onto some of that dough re mi the gubbermint is gonna bless me with. Casting out nines limit my opportunities.

Dustin - Look at it this way. From what I understand (which is very little), Iraq currently receives only a small portion of their oil revenue and the rest goes into the DFI. They started these currency auctions to generate income and build their own federal reserves. It seems they made the decision to build the reserves now and pay it back later with oil. It's kind of like when you decide that you'd like that nice $30,000 car right now and you take out a 6 yr. loan. You could end up paying $50,000 for that car depending on your interest rate, but wouldn't have it been a smarter decision to take that $700 (estimate only) per month and put it in the bank until you had enough to buy the car? Maybe this isn't the best example but here's the deal. Iraq has an enormous amount of oil in the ground and they MAY have made a conscious decision to lose a little on the back end to get their economy rolling right now. Just a thought. I again state for the record that I have no economic background and very little secondary education. Stay Positive!

Dustin - Look at it this way. From what I understand (which is very little), Iraq currently receives only a small portion of their oil revenue and the rest goes into the DFI. They started these currency auctions to generate income and build their own federal reserves. It seems they made the decision to build the reserves now and pay it back later with oil. It's kind of like when you decide that you'd like that nice $30,000 car right now and you take out a 6 yr. loan. You could end up paying $50,000 for that car depending on your interest rate, but wouldn't have it been a smarter decision to take that $700 (estimate only) per month and put it in the bank until you had enough to buy the car? Maybe this isn't the best example but here's the deal. Iraq has an enormous amount of oil in the ground and they MAY have made a conscious decision to lose a little on the back end to get their economy rolling right now. Just a thought. I again state for the record that I have no economic background and very little secondary education. Stay Positive!

Actually you seem to understand very well. Much more than Dustin. He is probably an engineer, and his brain is getting ready to explode trying to figure this out. The answer is in the OIL ( also widely known as black gold ). They have enormous amounts of it. What I can't understand, is if Dustin owns dinar ( if he doesn't why is he here ), and he believes that Iraq can't afford to RV/RI, then that defines an act of complete and unaduterated STUPIDITY! In all honesty, as far as money goes, we do not know what Iraq has. They never seem to tell the truth. We do know that they have lots and lots of oil, and they will soon be getting to keep all the profits from it. I wonder if the people who invested in the Kuwaiti currency were told there was no way Kuwait could pay out in the event of an RV?

Thanks for your post!

Actually you seem to understand very well. Much more than Dustin. He is probably an engineer, and his brain is getting ready to explode trying to figure this out. The answer is in the OIL ( also widely known as black gold ). They have enormous amounts of it. What I can't understand, is if Dustin owns dinar ( if he doesn't why is he here ), and he believes that Iraq can't afford to RV/RI, then that defines an act of complete and unaduterated STUPIDITY! In all honesty, as far as money goes, we do not know what Iraq has. They never seem to tell the truth. We do know that they have lots and lots of oil, and they will soon be getting to keep all the profits from it. I wonder if the people who invested in the Kuwaiti currency were told there was no way Kuwait could pay out in the event of an RV?

Thanks for your post!

From what Dustin has stated in the past he opened an account with dinar while in Iraq and is getting a good interest rate so that's why he owns dinar. So far he's making more money that the rest of us. And if it RVs at a dollar or more he will probably cash in along with the rest of us and say "guess you guys were right after all". If it doesn't he can keep earning 7% (I think) and keep laughing at us.

Why does everyone seem to think Iraq is going to pay for the RV? When you go to your bank and exchange the dinar for US dollars guess who is giving you that money.........heres a hint.......its NOT iraq....... lol its the US......your getting US dollars right? Ok....the US is giving you the money....its not coming from Iraq unless you exchange IN iraq.....then the banks basically take the dinar we gave them and its either sent to our reserves to help prop up our own dollar, or it could be physically destroyed and added to reserves.....whatever kind of agreement they have for it which im sure none of us here would be able to figure out but none the less iraq is NOT paying out to everyone one of us when they RV.....I would suggest that some people not be so analytical because its going to drive you nuts and it WONT make 100% sense when you put too much thought into things.....this is not engineering which requires that kind of thinking so to help yourself keep it simple, save the over-analyzing for your job :lol:

• Upvote 2

My bad, I thought global economics was very analytical. I didn't realize the U.S. paid for this. I thought each country had to be able to back up their currency with what is called "Official International Reserves". I also mistakenly thought that Iraq would want to keep the profits from THEIR OIL instead of giving you a 100,000 to 300,000% return on your investment in the IQD. I know now that global economics is on-par with aroma therapy, karma, and good vibrations. :lol::lol::lol:

No your just thinking too deep into things.....being over analytical can be good in SOME situations but will leave you dumbfounded in others.....and Im not saying the US is paying for this....what Im saying is that Iraq is not coming out of pocket for everyone that exchanges dinar....whatever country your in exchanges the money you give them for their own currency, but its an exchange, no one is paying out or losing money...it all works out....sometimes the analytical cant understand the simplest things because they over think it....Currency exchange is just that....an exchange...not a loss, not a gain, an exchange.....are you able to comprehend that? When you exchange something, there is no loss or gain otherwise it would be called something else.....Im not sure I can make it any easier for you to understand......im terribly sorry for that.....

• Upvote 2

hey i dont know a hole lot about the earliest part of this thread however, wasnt there a bit in scooter's most recent post about why the iqd must rv stating that the goi had a stockpile of bahranian dinar in their reserves, which will help fund the rv? i might be wrong about this but i believe it said there was a reserve of like 594 billion bahranian dinar, ready to back their rv'd currency? hope this helps, hope i didnt read his post wrong lol.