Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Imam of the Year in Iran sends a letter to the Sistani reference

yota691

Release date: 2018/7/20 13:19  412 times read
Mr. Ahmed Al-Safi identifies the success factors of service delivery
(Karbala Holy: Euphrates News) identified the representative of the highest religious authority in the holy Karbala, Mr. Ahmed Al-Safi success factors in the provision of public services.
Mr. Al-Safi said in a Friday sermon delivered from inside the dish Husseini al-Sharif, "The more the service is expanded the more important and the most important and most complex and we must get four things to achieve a minimum." 
He explained that "the first thing is to be addressing the service know and knowledge of the service provided without it does not achieve the service is not a slogan but a reality and address without it will be a negative and useless." 
Mr. Al-Safi added, "We must use good tools that help us to serve and within the competence to obtain opinions and expand the tools by expanding the service." 
He also stressed "the importance of time and time factor and can not provide a service and the time is open so the need to adjust time to expedite the provision of service."
He stressed "the importance of the importance of trust between those who provide the service and ask them to appoint the other Sunday and this trust is necessary because the service is not a slogan, but an action each of us wants to serve, but must be available minimum of these things." is over
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Religious Reference: Gates of Hell will open to Iraq

Religious Reference: Gates of Hell will open to Iraq

09:34 - 20/07/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The religious authority Mohammad Taqi al-Madaris said on Friday that "the gates of hell" will open to Iraq if the "unjustified" delay in forming the next government continues. 
"The recent events have revealed gaps in communication between the people and the agencies responsible for providing services, and these gaps have allowed some to exploit the weakness of services to do unacceptable and uncivilized acts," the school reference said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
The school criticized the poor performance of those responsible for providing services, and said that "the unjustified delay in forming a government may open the doors of hell to Iraq." 
He pointed to "the need for compatibility between the components and parties by reducing the demands exaggerated and compromise compromises."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Al-Khalidi: Popular protests warn of dire consequences

01:38 - 20/07/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
warned religious cleric Mohammad Mahdi al-Khalisi, Friday, of the consequences of severe popular protests very much unless received wiser treatments by the government. 
Al-Khalisi said in his political sermon for Friday prayers at the threshold of Kadhimiya and its follower / Mawazin News / that "the protests warn of very serious consequences unless received by wise wizards by the government." 
He added that it is "absurd to meet the protesters with the twisted police procedures and arrests", calling for "the release of all detainees from the protesters, and conducting an impartial and fair investigation with those who met the demonstrations with the violence that led to injuries and the death of some live bullets." 
He pointed out that "all layers of the nation with the demands of the legitimate protesters even achieve."
The southern provinces have been experiencing huge protests since the eighth of this month to protest the poor services, especially electricity and to demand job opportunities for young people.

• Upvote 3

The reference avoids reference to the demonstrations .. And remember that the provision of services and not work slogans

01:05 - 20/07/2018

Karbala - Mawazine News 
The supreme religious authority, Friday, set the terms of service of the people, and pointed out that the service is a work and not slogans, has avoided referring to the demonstrations that have been taking place in southern provinces 10 days ago. 
The representative of the reference Ahmed al-Safi in the Friday sermon in the courtyard Husseini Karbala and attended by / Mawazin News / "There are four factors must be available in those who address the provision of service to people, first of the service must be aware of what he wants to serve, and this is obvious to not seek any In order to deal with this issue, food can not be addressed to those who do not have knowledge and competence. When I approach the service and pretend to do so, I must be aware of what I am doing in order to be honest in my call. If I am not, I will not succeed. More than useful. "
"The second factor, if I wanted to serve, I have to use good tools to help me on the service and these tools must be competent to achieve the desired goal, and the more the service, of course I need more tools and stronger and focused and accurate." 
"When I want to serve, I have to put the time factor in front of me, I can not serve and time is open. 
Al-Safi stressed that "the fourth factor, which is considered the most important is that there must be confidence between those who want to serve and the employer, and this trust must be achieved, not be a mere slogan, service is a matter of reality and work and not slogans." 
The representative refrained from addressing the demonstrations taking place in the southern provinces 10 days ago to demand improvement of the reality of services, especially water and electricity and job creation.

fit

The leader of the Chaldean Church in Iraq and the world, Cardinal Luis Raphael Sacco, on Friday called on Iraqi demonstrators to preserve property and abide by the peacefulness of their demonstrations.

"I came back to Iraq with a lot of feelings," he said in a statement. "I was in the presence of Pope Francis on the occasion of the celebration of the Cardinal Hat, and the meeting of the Eastern patriarchs in Bari." He called on all Iraqis to convey their greetings and solidarity with them, All demonstrators in Iraq to "preserve public property and adhere to the peacefulness of the demonstration."

"We must preserve our country and our unity. The homeland is not built with quotas, sectarianism and self-interest, but on equal and full citizenship," he said. To accelerate the formation of a strong government in accordance with the Constitution, develop a general strategy for development and improve services and economy and fight corruption.

"We have to be national symbols that support community reconciliation, peace and stability, and fight against extremism and violence," he said. "Religion and violence are incompatible."

fit 

A religious authority warned Friday against opening "doors of hell" to Iraq if the "unjustified" delay in the formation of the government continues, calling on leaders to shoulder their historical responsibilities in healing the rift.

"The recent events have shown gaps in communication between the people and the agencies responsible for providing services," said the author Mohammed Taqi al-Mudari, adding that "these gaps have allowed some to exploit the weakness of services to do unacceptable and uncivilized acts."

The school criticized the poor performance of those responsible for providing services, adding that "the unjustified delay in forming a government may open the doors of hell to Iraq."

He concluded by the need for compatibility between components and parties, "by reducing the demands exaggerated and compromise compromises."
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Religious reference determines the success factors of service delivery

001.jpg

21/7/2018 12:00 am 

Karbala / Sabah

The highest religious authority identified the success factors of public service delivery, stressing the importance of obtaining trust between the service provider and those who requested it.

The representative of the reference in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed al-Safi, in the Friday sermon delivered from inside the dish Husseini Sharif: "The more the service circle, the more important and the most important and the most complex and we must get four things to achieve a minimum." 
Al-Safi explained that "the first thing is to be a service provider knowledgeable and knowledgeable about the service provided and without it is not achieved service is not a slogan, but a reality," noting that "must be the use of good tools help us to service and within the competence to obtain opinions and expand tools by expanding service "He said.

• yota691 changed the title to Imam of the Year in Iran sends a letter to the Sistani reference

Monday, July 23

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the face of the Imam of the Sunnis in the city of Zahedan , capital of Sistan and Baluchistan province of southeastern Iran , Sheikh Abdul Hamid, a letter to the supreme religious authority Ali al - Sistani , to raise appeals to the ISF to mediate "injustice" for Sunnis in Iran . 

The letter said that "tyranny, oppression, lack of attention to the legitimate demands of peoples and the neglect of the establishment of comprehensive governments are among the main causes of the problems in Iran." 

Turning to the situation of the Sunnis in Iran after the revolution of 1979, complaining of "severe sectarian discrimination and the absence of religious freedoms and the employment of Sunni elites in public positions and imbalance in uses between Shiites and Sunnis in the Sunni areas."

He pointed out that "the prohibition of the Sunnis from building a mosque in Tehran, and from" Friday and Eid prayers in Tehran and other major cities, "pointing to" the failure to implement the decree of the guide (Ali Khamenei) on the elimination of discrimination against them, even in institutions under his supervision. 

"The Iranian officials justify this negligence by being subjected to pressure and harassment," calling on "Sistani to intervene and try to remove the suffering of the Sunnis in Iran, and end the crisis lasted 4 decades." 

The Sunnis are distributed on the outskirts of Iran away from the center, most of them Kurds, Baluch, Turkomans and Tulash west of the Caspian Sea in Gilan and Arbil.

• Thanks 1