Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What work HAS been done by Parliament ??

Just has the title states, What has parliament done? Before they started clearing Mosul, parliament was busy. Yota has done a wonderful job bringing all those articles over for us. Yota this is for you. :tiphat: I am thinking they have done a lot more than what is being put out. A few months ago they were working like a fire was built under them. Great articles coming out, Iraq is moving up, then BAM! Everything comes to a halt. They start taking two weeks off for vacations and holidays, and the last month or so only working two days a week. Man, I wish I had that kind of job. Anyhoos, I would like to see what some here think. My opinion, they have completed a lot already and just have not posted it and are keeping it hidden. They are just waiting on time. I know they will not advertise the fact that they will RV this next Monday. This kind of operation has to have secrecy to protect it. They know we know it will increase in value, they have even said that it will. We know what needs to be done and they know that. And that is why I think they are hiding some of what has been done. Even a few weeks ago, Adam was excited about the workings going on with HCL, then silence. Like I said, I would just like to see what some other think.

We have two days left till the end of the 1st quarter. What is early 2017 for Iraq? If it occurs before July 1st, then it would still be early 2017, wouldn't it?

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, yota691 said:

On side note, just because Parliament is not in session doesn't mean those folks aren't working..and GM DV 

I agree, Yota!

In my opinion, there are committees working on the legislative items to iron out details and get pre agreements on all or portions of the legislative items while the whole Parliament is not in session. These Parliamentarians may need to consult with entities in their Governorate District and possibly with Arab and/or tribal leaders to ensure peaceable applicability if these legislative items are voted on and passed.

Yes! GM Yota and DV!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2