Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Integrity refers Mishan Jubouri to justice on charges of corruption and bribes

yota691

History of edits:: 06.02.2017 12:06 • 701 visits readable
[Oan- Baghdad] 
referred the Integrity Commission, MP Mishan al - Jubouri to justice on charges of corruption and bribery.
According to a senior source in the Integrity he told all of Iraq [where], he was "Mishan Jubouri were called to the Integrity Commission against the background of previous statements have admitted publicly to charge millions of dollars to bribe with other officials." 
He pointed to "refer the file to eliminate al - Jubouri , after interrogating him as against him by drawing charges accuse others and admitting publicly charging bribery." 
The MP Mishan al - Jubouri, admitted in a controversial statements, over a year ago, specifically in January 2016 as part of the corruption that exists in Iraq, stressing that all politicians and owners of high - level positions in Iraq " are corrupt and Mrchun." 
Jubouri said in televised remarks that he and all members of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, when they want to open any file related to corruption, comes corrupt and handed over a bribe Committee and is being evacuated completely close the file. 
He said that "every politician, whether in parliament or the government, has a role to corruption rampant in the country. 
And formed Mishan al - Jubouri 's remarks at the time the shock of the blocks the parliamentary political parties , is accused of hiding hundreds of corruption - related cases since Iraq 's occupation by US forces in 2003 
and increased Jubouri unit speech by saying: "We all have a responsibility, all of us go along, he all lie, we all steal, all of us take a bribe, and says otherwise is lying, I swear to God I know stories if the Iraqis teach her to have entered into the green Zone and burnt, but I will kill if I spoke." He 
also stressed that Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, he could not any Iraqi official accused of corruption accountable, "stressing that the political class in Iraq is the cause of the destruction of this country, and the existence of hunger and lack of medicine and services for the Iraqi people, as well as officials who run the provinces. 
I admit al - Jubouri, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, that he had received a bribe from one of the officials, and millions of dollars, and said: "I and God, my honor I took [bribe], I gave me a bribe to close the file, and took bribes, and was a few million dollars." 
He pointed out that no one can sue the officials , even if it has the facts and evidence that they are corrupt, "accusing" Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie, related to corruption, accusing him of collecting $ 100 million during his presidency of the Commission. " 
There are other legislators appeared in programs television and confessed to bribes and kickbacks [Kmoshenat] including MP Hanan al.
  • Upvote 1

20060.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada2

MP Mishan al-Jubouri

Author: AZ 
Editor: AZ 
02.02.2017 19:35 
Number of Views: 7615

Long - Presse / Baghdad 

demanded the governor of Salahuddin Ahmed Abdullah al - Jubouri, on Thursday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, referring MP Mishan al - Jubouri and his son weighs to justice on charges of trading with (Daesh), stressing the involvement of smuggling food to the organization on the left coast to spend Sharqat, north Tikrit (170 km north of Baghdad).

The governor said in a press statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the local government in the province, demanding Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, open an urgent investigation and referral MP Mishan Rakkad Jubouri and his son and some employees of the brigade 51 tribal crowd to crack."

The statement added, "it was the confirmation of the information that prove the involvement of Mishan al-Jubouri and his son weighs and some employees of the brigade, the smuggling of food and materials moving equipment and weapons to the elements (Daesh) terrorist in the left-hand side to spend Sharqat and traded with the organization." 

• Upvote 2

•  
Integrity: Interpol will hand over former Secretary General of the Ministry of Defence accused of embezzling billion dollars to Iraq

Integrity Commission announced on Monday that the international "Interpol" The police will hand over theformer Secretary General of the Ministry of Defense , Ziad Al - Qattan to the Iraqi authorities, noting that Al -Qattan sentenced him to seven years imprisonment for embezzling billion dollars. 
A source in the integrity through modern Baghdadi News that " the Jordanian authorities Qattan handed after he wasarrested in one of the Kingdom 's airports to Interpol , which in turn will hand him over to Iraq." 
He added, that "it Qattan sentenced in absentia to seven years in prison, as a result of embezzling billion dollars when he was secretary - general of the Ministry of Defense." 
It is said that the Jordanian media revealed on Monday to hand over Al - Qattan Jordanian authorities to the Interpol after itrefused to hand him over to Iraq.

• Upvote 1