Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Snow in the Sahara desert!

Well, I just read where it has snowed in the Sahara desert for only the 2nd time in living memory. I am intently watching CNN to see if there might be any updates about it doing that in hell. Seems like maybe a good  indicator that things may INDEED be heading in a good direction for us!

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, ezrapound said:

Well, I just read where it has snowed in the Sahara desert for only the 2nd time in living memory. I am intently watching CNN to see if there might be any updates about it doing that in hell. Seems like maybe a good  indicator that things may INDEED be heading in a good direction for us!

Indeed, HELL has frozen over, most recently in 2014 and a few times when I was a young Michigander.

Need Proof, Here You Go...........and Yes, hopefully this is an indicator of an impending RV!!

As winter storm Hercules swept across the north of the country, the small town of Hell in Michigan saw temperatures plunge to -13C, with a wind chill of -33C

It's so cold that now HELL has frozen over: Michigan town falls victim to record cold temperatures

• Temperatures in the small town of Hell in Michigan yesterday plunged to -13C, with a wind chill of -33C
  • The 200 residents of Hell have been cut off by frozen snow and have been helping each other keep warm
  • Much of the Midwest and east of the country has been badly hit by the winter storm Hercules
  • Several cities have come to a standstill with residents urged to stay inside their homes for their own safety
  • As well as Michigan, Chicago and Detroit have been badly hit by the cold polar vortex
Temperatures were so cold Tuesday that Hell literally froze over - that is, a small town in Michigan, pictured

The Arctic front sweeping across the United States has got so cold that Hell has literally frozen over.

As winter storm Hercules swept across the north of the country, the small town of Hell in Michigan saw temperatures plunge to -13C, with a wind chill of -33C.

The sub-zero polar air caused snow several feet deep to freeze over - cutting off the 200 residents of Hell. Shops in the town have been forced to close up while snowed in neighbors helped each other stay warm.

Everything has shutdown in the ominously-named town of just over 200 people, and they all looked to help their neighbors

:tiphat:
  • Upvote 1