Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No communication whatsoever from DinarVets

luckylady

I have been a platinum lifetime member for quite a few years.  Some time ago, all communications stopped from Adam.  He mentions in the chats that he has sent emails to VIP's.  I never get any.  I have written two emails to support stretched out over the last few months.  I have not received even so much as a reply.  I don't even get emails any more informing me that the chats have posted.  I was wondering if Adam was on a Christmas and New Year's vacation; however, I see today on the site that the chats have been posted?  Please, please, what on earth is going on?  Am I getting through to anyone?????

FYI, I was just on the chat room, and another VIP has said he was not getting any emails either.  PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!! 

All this makes me concerned that if the RV ever actually happens that I will not know about it.

I have been a platinum lifetime member for quite a few years.  Some time ago, all communications stopped from Adam.  He mentions in the chats that he has sent emails to VIP's.  I never get any.  I have written two emails to support stretched out over the last few months.  I have not received even so much as a reply.  I don't even get emails any more informing me that the chats have posted.  I was wondering if Adam was on a Christmas and New Year's vacation; however, I see today on the site that the chats have been posted?  Please, please, what on earth is going on?  Am I getting through to anyone?????

FYI, I was just on the chat room, and another VIP has said he was not getting any emails either.  PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!! 

All this makes me concerned that if the RV ever actually happens that I will not know about it.

Since you are using a non-conventional email address (private domain address), I suggest your check your spam filter settings and be sure you have Adam's email addresses whitelisted.

His instructions are here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94341-whitelist-adams-emails-to-you/

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

luckylady - there aren't any emails sent out informing us that the chat has been posted.   We just know that on Wednesday they'll be posted and we go look.   Sometimes Adam takes a week off, but usually, they are posted every Wednesday.  So don't wait on an email telling you that.  It won't come.    

• Upvote 2

bassglo-  you do?   Really?   Where do they come from?  Am I in the dark?  (apparently)    :(

Sometimes Olive gets emails notifying her of the update when I dont. :shrug: But she says she hasn't received one since 12/23.

I'm not concerned though cuz I HOPE/KNOW that he's BUSY working to get ready for us!

The last email from Adam (that I still have in my Inbox - I usually delete the weekly update emails) is dated 12/23/2015. If you are not receiving these, there is a problem with your email service.

I suggest everyone check your whitelist/allowed sender list, etc.  There were 5 emails in Nov 2015 and I do recall receiving emails this month. 

Spam filters are not always correct so I also suggest that on Wednesdays, you check your SPAM/Junk folders for Adam's email.

The problem is most likely not on Adam's end - if you have changed your email in the last few months, be sure you sign up for the Newsletter again with a new email. Also, be sure your address is correct on your profile.  The emails Adam sends are automatically sent by his server to a "specified list of emails".  Lately, his messages have been short with just a link to the post which is probably triggering a SPAM message.  That's why you need to check your SPAM box.

:cowboy2: