Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I understand your frustration as I have been there too.  That's when I take a break, go about my business and ignore anything and everything related to the dinar.  Since Abadi has become the PM, things are moving and moving in the right direction.  I hear good things so I am in to the end. 

If you have been in this investment for as long as I have, you have no doubt heard it all from the Gurus who try to falsely raise expectations of Dinarians in the hopes they will purchase more dinar. If you read what they post, you will end up frustrated when another weekend comes and goes or you have to pay for your margin call on that last purchase that you made. You find yourself wondering why you have been lied to again. 

You then come to this site and read posts from other investors that actually have done some investigation into the IQD and have a firm foundation on why they are still holding on to their Dinar. They don't have any interest in raising your expectations just want you to be comforted by their posts.

We all like the "What if" scenareo. But I believe in hard facts, not hype.

​Keep in mind that these pumpers and most of their following are made up of fictitious members and are not credible sources.

I really can see over the years a great change on this site with regard to the tolerance to these gurus posts. Most get kicked out right away or negged. There are those who still like to see Okie, Tony, Frank, S3Alpha and others. Personally I don't because they are just not credible.

You can go back in the archives here at DV and dredge up some old posts from several of these members like "Gankins, Erroste, TerryK now referred to as GET. We banned them from this site and they now appear on D Recaps spewing the same old same old.

I guess if I could help with your frustration, I would. Maybe just listen to Adams Weekly chats or sell your Dinar and walk away considering that you may have made a bad investment. I think however if you quit listening to pumpers and start listening to your credible resources, that might relieve the tensions.

Hope this helps.  

Edited by djgabrielie
  • Upvote 4