Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP?

Jaygo

Same thing is happening to me, I signed up not to long ago also (by the way, you won't regret it, gives you a great sense of security), I have contacted administration and the did confirm that I am registered, you may want to do the same.

I also made A payment for VIP!

Beeing Sat nite will give it A couple days.

Bobo

I too am waiting. I paid over the week end also so there is probably a delay because of that. Anxious never he less.

Yes, please give Julie time tomorrow to process the new signups. If your profile does not reflect VIP by Monday evening, send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for help.

:cowboy2:

Hi Jaygo...

For what it is worth, I am not very computer savy or active compared to most of the rest of the VIP's and have been around a few years. However, I have discovered everything does work out for you if you just hang in. Adam and team really does have their act together completely. I just had a password fiasco created by me and could not get back in because messed up twice in a row, in one day and my computer acted up, etc., etc., etc. But, a day later, today, it is all fixed thanks to team VIP. I am a Platimum VIP and one would think I would have it together better but that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Welcome to a great group!!!

RiniD from Cleveland - For anyone who cares about football or the OSU Buckeyes of which I am an alumni we won the 1st National College Championship a couple of weeks ago. GO BUCKS!!!

I hope no one is offended by my plug.

GO RV.....................................................NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• 2 weeks later...