Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last trading session will be on Wednesday, Oct 1 2014,

moneysoon

Last trading session will be on Wednesday, Oct 1 2014, the first session after the Eid Al-adha on Sunday, Oct 12 2014

29/09/2014 09:39

The Board of Governors has decided:

On the occasion of Eid al-Adha, the last trading session will be on Wednesday, 1/10/2014,first session after the Eid will be on Sunday, 12/10/2014

• Upvote 1

thanks for posting this Money.  i am trying to get out of IIDP with the quickness while its hot.  looks like i have until Wednesday to do it.  

this play ran like a mad bull the last couple of sessions.  it soared last night up to 1.21 before settling at 1.18.  i got in at 1.06 and want to take my profits before the holiday hits.

• Upvote 1

Yup, I hear you. I just want to get funded so I can get in on the AGM before the price goes through the roof on the one I previously mentioned. If not, BMNS when the session opens back up. I guess I'll be funded in two weeks, geez......

• Upvote 1

here is a sample AGM notification:

Dear Client ,
In its AGM on 23 July 2014 , BBOB approved the financial statement for 2013 and payment of 11% dividend to eligible shareholders for 2013 profits .Therefore , if you are an eligible BBOB shareholder , please complete , sign , and return to us via email the BBOB Dividend Authorization for 2013 below . Thank you .

i use to wonder why traders would dump the stock right before AGM hit and then it finally hit me like a ton of bricks.  the AGM is for previous year(s) AND the stock will not be trading for 15 days during the AGM period.  so traders pull out to stay liquid.  investors, not so much.  since i have adopted a trading strategy, i definitely will not tie my funds up any longer in stocks holding AGM.  i need to stay as liquid as possible getting in, taking my profits, and getting out.  

it appears now that, as in the BBOB example, banks have accomplished the 250M requirement and no longer offer free shares but are now offering dividends.  11% dividends for investing over a year is losing compared to taking multiple profits of 3-5% during the course of a year.  thats just my little 2c of it though.  i guess a person has to decide if they are going to INVEST on the isx or TRADE; and i guess a person could in some ways do both.  each person though has to formulate their strategy and follow their plan.
  • Upvote 1

Yes it is a calculated play for sure. I had to do the math on the two options I am looking at now. One aspect of participating in the current AGM is that it gives you access to next year's AGM. You mentioned "holding for a year", one does not have to hold for a full year to be an eligible subscriber to paid up shares, do they?  These shares can offer a serious payout. What is needed is that they simply need to have held during the AGM the year before correct? However, If the requirement is to hold during two AGM's then liquidity would be an issue for many. I know I have joined several AGM's for current and next year subscribing benefits. I know I also sold some of them after the AGM. It was my expectation to participate in the subscription period like I did with BBOB.

Man there are so many ways to play in this sand box it's not even funny. The AGM announcements have proven to be a great unexpected benefit when you have forgotten about the purchased stock and moved on.

• 2 weeks later...

What is needed is that they simply need to have held during the AGM the year before correct? 

you are spot on money.  i went back and checked agm rules and one simply need to have held the stock during the agm the previous year in order to participate.  thanks for clarifying this.

you getting excited for the markets to open up tonight?  i can hardly wait.  i am trying to get in on bmns at 0.92 tonight.  bmns is a stock i have not particularly liked to play because it never seems to produce what i feel that it should.  however it is currently trading at a 3 year low.  this is a no brainer as far as i am concerned.  you plan to get into this one brother?

Hey There Brother,

I'm on BMNS too! I have been at a lost these last few days with the market closed. You are shooting for .92, I am wondering if they will come in that low or move from .94 to .96.  Just think we will probably see a 15-20 percent gain on this one in the short-term. On an other note, HBAY was my recent play before the Holiday,  I'll tell you about it once everything is settled.

I'm waiting on this budget and final ministers to get settled. I bet this is the Nasdaq and ESX hold up. We shall see.

Hey There Brother,

I'm on BMNS too! I have been at a lost these last few days with the market closed. You are shooting for .92, I am wondering if they will come in that low or move from .94 to .96.  Just think we will probably see a 15-20 percent gain on this one in the short-term. On an other note, HBAY was my recent play before the Holiday,  I'll tell you about it once everything is settled.

I'm waiting on this budget and final ministers to get settled. I bet this is the Nasdaq and ESX hold up. We shall see.

Calling all Catfish...

The Sky is falling.... but notice non-Iraqi investors bought tremendously and sold almost as robust. The market in on a down tick, I have some theories on that based probably on speculation of the Holiday "Gift" that did not transpire. However, the planned legislation this week looks very promising.

I am thinking there is something going on. 1) The internet is down heavily again. 2) The Asian Markets are down-swinging and perhaps Iraqi's are pulling because of collateral fears, or 3) The ISIS fear is great.

Hey TX,

I just did the math on some current holdings. Dollar cost averaging will make some volume move like I have not seen in a while. This down-tick reminds me of this summer. I wish my funds were liquid about now. I am seriously wondering if they are 8 miles out like reported. I am not hearing that in regards to our troop deployments...

Edited by moneysoon