Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - August , 2014

Adam Montana

I decided not to post a new thread, but I still wanted to address the weekly Q's!

yendor  Adam, I suppose that I am not the only one uncertain about this, but just what IS the HCL ? I believe that it is the Hydro-Carbon- Law or something like that, but my question is , exactly what does it entail and how/why would it be vital to their raising their currency rate?????? I feel that there are a lot of us who are confused on this. Especially since we were told that since Iraq was out of Chapter 7 and that their budget was worked out, the RV is near.... then we're told the HCL needs to be passed.... What's next ? Can you help us here on that? Thanks for what you do for us confused & lost souls.

yendor that's a GREAT question - have you read my eBook RV Intel? If you're a VIP you can get it free here: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

I put a LOT of time and energy into breaking down this entire situation, and HCL is one of the biggies!

But to answer in summary - HCL is indeed the "Hydro Carbon Law". It is the key to letting Iraq work as a functioning business, and until it is passed there will continue to be struggles with the monies that come in and out of Iraq.

Basically, onnce the HCL is in place... game on!

dontlop  Hey Adam We know the Iraqi dinar is under a managed float regime In a float The official exchange rate changes with the Buying and selling of the dinar by the central bank which I turn establishes and maintains the exchange rate
Do ya see a way for them to drive up the market rate by setting the dinars rate higher at the banks in Iraq before the official exchange rate is changed ?

dontlop, it sounds like you are describing a way for the CBI to "manipulate" the rate... in which case I have to emphatically say YES - they definitely have the ability to do so! 

And in my opinion, they WILL do so... to their benefit and also ours.

:twothumbs:

fred5688  Hi Adam,  Do you think we are getting close?  I am 71 and want to retire soon. This would sure help with this.
Do you think the gov is all set? I understand the cbi is ready to go. Thanks for all your info

There's at least a couple weeks left while the GOI is set, and after that... fingers crossed it could be soon. 

waitingondinar  Hi Adam,  Awhile back, it was stated the dinar value would change for the better in June 2014. Going into September, do you think we will see the RV in...

Hi waiting... I'm sorry, but I won't give exact dates or even months when it will happen. I like the current trend, but it's always possible that things will drag out, and I won't pretend otherwise.

new york kevinSir Adam: When exactly in the last day that Abadi has to sit his new GOI? Is Maliki lame ducking it at this time? What can be done to isolate Maliki until Abadi sits his GOI?

NYK, I'm posting from a remote location right now and don't have my notes in front of me... I believe I specified in my chat 2 weeks ago, so that would give him approximately 16 more days. But if you want the exact date, check my chat from 2 weeks ago. :twothumbs:

fred5688  Adam ,  been reading the dinar guru site and some of the things on this site are laffable.  You seem to keep us grounded and i appreciate this. Thanks for all your work

My advice is to either stay away from those guru sites, or drink heavily when you're on them so you can at least enjoy the nonsense!

:lol:

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3