Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allaq: Dialogues over 3rd term for Maliki "Possible after elections"

k98nights

Allaq: Dialogues over 3rd term for Maliki "Possible after elections"

Tuesday, 15 April 2014 16:50 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Ali al-Allaq, of the State of Law Coalition confirmed that the dialogues over granting a 3rd term for the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, are possible after the parliamentary elections.

He stated to AIN "The SLC has a strong public support for a 3rd term for Maliki and the alliances with other political sides will be determined through compromises rather than pressures."

"All sides are waiting for the results of the elections over such issues and any statements in this regard at the current stage are false," he concluded. /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51639:allaq-dialogues-over-3rd-term-for-maliki-qpossible-after-electionsq&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

"will be determined through compromises rather than pressures."

dont forget assasination attempts on rivals and broken promises even when you make a compromise.

His final statement pretty much sums it up, "all sides are waiting for the results of the elections over such issues and any statments in this regard at this current stage are false"

Then why are you saying it?  I would expect no less from the State of Law.  When I read the headline I knew this had to be from them.  Dig your hole larger bud, soon you will have to lay in it.

This guy is dreaming.  Once they get a "fully seated goi" it will be over for the PM.  They will surely fix the constitution to be "clear" that no 3rd terms for the PM also.  He made himself in charge of everything.  They don't want the opportunity for another dictator like they have now.   It's been a fine line, and long battle of survival of the goi.   With maliki and his goons tearing down and preventing progress; those who fought hard to move forward and mentally drained and finally have new hope.  

This cat the PM has given them all the ammunition they need to prevent it from happening again.  Also with new alliances, they will get the good laws passed and not martial law garbage.

This guy is dreaming.  Once they get a "fully seated goi" it will be over for the PM.  They will surely fix the constitution to be "clear" that no 3rd terms for the PM also.  He made himself in charge of everything.  They don't want the opportunity for another dictator like they have now.   It's been a fine line, and long battle of survival of the goi.   With maliki and his goons tearing down and preventing progress; those who fought hard to move forward and mentally drained and finally have new hope.  

This cat the PM has given them all the ammunition they need to prevent it from happening again.  Also with new alliances, they will get the good laws passed and not martial law garbage.

Good comments.  Hopefully all this talk of agreement between blocs and working togerther for the benefit of Iraq will translate in votes against the National Alliance and SLC.

I can't believe they would even consider numb nuts for a 3rd term. How frickin stupid are these folks. OMG. It can't be allowed, no way, hell no, etc, etc, etc. let's get this RV started already. Iraq needs someone who cares about Iraq and the people. How great would that be?

I can't believe they would even consider numb nuts for a 3rd term. How frickin stupid are these folks. OMG. It can't be allowed, no way, hell no, etc, etc, etc. let's get this RV started already. Iraq needs someone who cares about Iraq and the people. How great would that be?

I always thought it was "dumb nuts" and I now stand corrected. :lol:

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 1