Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wire to Aljazera Brokerage Bank Question

Goldiegirl

I was wondering if those of you who wired to Aljazera for your ISX account wouldn't mind sharing how your wire transfer looked.

I received these instructions and I want to make sure my bank knows what to do. How does the Investment Bank of Iraq know it's for Aljazera Brokerage? Did you put any special instructions in the wire?

When I wired to Warka I had a recipient which was Warka bank and the Bank in Germany but now we have two banks and Aljazera's Account and address. Who is the recipient in this wire? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wire Transfer Instructions

1. Your wire is first transferred by your bank to the intermediary bank, The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance, Swift Code HBHOJOAX, Account No.

544-7-28542. The city is Amman, and the country is Jordan.

2. Then The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance transfers your wire to The Investment Bank of Iraq, Swift Code IVBIIQBAXXX,Account No. 0019431550220. The city is Baghdad, and the country is Iraq.

3. Then The Investment Bank of Iraq credits your wire to the Ultimate Beneficiary, Aljazera Brokerage Company Account No. 25555.

Aljazera Brokerage Company Address is :

Karrada Inside, Section 917, Street 19, Building 14,

Baghdad, Iraq.

I was wondering if those of you who wired to Aljazera for your ISX account wouldn't mind sharing how your wire transfer looked.

I received these instructions and I want to make sure my bank knows what to do. How does the Investment Bank of Iraq know it's for Aljazera Brokerage? Did you put any special instructions in the wire?

When I wired to Warka I had a recipient which was Warka bank and the Bank in Germany but now we have two banks and Aljazera's Account and address. Who is the recipient in this wire? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wire Transfer Instructions

1. Your wire is first transferred by your bank to the intermediary bank, The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance, Swift Code HBHOJOAX, Account No.

544-7-28542. The city is Amman, and the country is Jordan.

2. Then The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance transfers your wire to The Investment Bank of Iraq, Swift Code IVBIIQBAXXX,Account No. 0019431550220. The city is Baghdad, and the country is Iraq.

3. Then The Investment Bank of Iraq credits your wire to the Ultimate Beneficiary, Aljazera Brokerage Company Account No. 25555.

Aljazera Brokerage Company Address is :

Karrada Inside, Section 917, Street 19, Building 14,

Baghdad, Iraq.

Goldiegirl,

Just follow the instructions he gave you for the wire. I used no special instructions to speak of. Just make sure your bank realizes that there is a middle bank in the wiring process. It doesn't just go straight to Baghdad it goes through Jordan first. It cost me 100 USD to wire though, 50 to my bank and 50 split between the other two banks 100 USD total. Make sure you let Aljazera know you sent the wire after you have completed the transaction. They will then inform you when they receive it and then set you up a little account inside their firm so that you don't have to spend all your money at once if you don't want to. After you process a buy order they will tell you your balance. Hope this helps.

The people at my bank are not too bright. Who is the recipient in this case? Are you telling me there are 2 banks and 1 recipient on the form the bank completes online. Someplace along the line they have to have Aljazera's bank account number.

Taking this instruciton to them will leave them confused trust me.The cost is not the issue. Getting the money to right place is.

The people at my bank are not too bright. Who is the recipient in this case? Are you telling me there are 2 banks and 1 recipient on the form the bank completes online. Someplace along the line they have to have Aljazera's bank account number.

Taking this instruciton to them will leave them confused trust me.The cost is not the issue. Getting the money to right place is.

I will respond a little later, at work right now. Sorry.

I've attached a scan of my wire to Al-Jazera Brokerage. You should be able to print it off and use it as a template. Please double check the swift codes because I am not sure if this print out is the latest and greatest. Swift codes changed a few months ago.

Thank you so much Trinity!!! This is what I was looking for.

Edited by Goldiegirl

• 1 month later...

This was my next question, the wire details... Thanks for the scanned template Trinity, only thng I can't seem to download it. Maybe isnt downloadable anymore, maybe you or my pal Goldiegirl can email me a copy to kbcash35@gmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated :)

This was my next question, the wire details... Thanks for the scanned template Trinity, only thng I can't seem to download it. Maybe isnt downloadable anymore, maybe you or my pal Goldiegirl can email me a copy to kbcash35@gmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated :)

You don't send him this until he responds back to you. Aljazera will send you these details.

That much I understand. but like your bank, the tellers at my bank are not too bright, It took me almost an hour to wire funds to warka going the germany route....

you should be able to download the picture. simply left click the picture to open it and then right click the picture and select "save as " it will be saved to your desktop in a picture file. print it off and take to your teller.

I've attached a scan of my wire to Al-Jazera Brokerage. You should be able to print it off and use it as a template. Please double check the swift codes because I am not sure if this print out is the latest and greatest. Swift codes changed a few months ago.

Right click on Trinity's thrumbnail pic.

Then a bigger version of it should popup.

Right click on that and you should have the option to "Save As".

Save it as a PDF and then you can use that to type up your own word document with your own details that you will take to your bank.

• 2 months later...

Hey Goldie ,I was wondering did you send money to Aljazera yet? I'm having issues here at my bank, USA banks can differ in many ways from Canadian banks....

No I haven't wired to them. I've never had a problem wiring to Warka from my Canadian bank so there should be no issue. I've used TD Canada Trust..

Just follow the template Trinity posted above and it should work.